IT'S MY LIFE......

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ye NetLab hai sab jante hai , ye NetLab hai !!

Though my classes get over at 2 o’clock yet I remain in college till some 4.30-5 and waste and invest time in net lab and library respectively . But irrespective of where I am I do have my share of fun. When I enter in net lab , I see some people with booking and some without it , well it’s not written on their faces but that small net-booklet lying beside their computer tells that .So girls with booking remain stuck to their system as Sehwag and Dravid were on the pitch until match was declared draw. So I always try my luck who is always without getting any system booked for certain hours. See rules are to be broken.

You must have figured out that I have fun while chatting or something like that . I will say not exactly .I begin to ask almost every girl – ‘ are you leaving ?’ ,
'you got a class to attend ?’ ,
don’t you have some assignment to submit ? ‘ ,
’ bacchee jyada chatting nahi karte , chal uthh ‘ ,
sharam nahi ati java script ki jagah chatting scripting kar rahi hai ?,
vatsa being a msc or mca or mtec (whatever is applicable ) student , flirt karna tere liye paap hai as you will be seeing your lover list rather than circular linked list in your dreams that will ruin the purpose of dream and then how will you be getting the logic for all the programming problems for that deadline is tomorrow , got it ? so just get up and check out if mam has really given such problem list …(confused jaldi bol before she decipher what I just said) and let me know about it , till then I will reserve this PC for you…what are you waiting for hurry up and rush to mam !! ‘

depending on my degree of familiarity with these fellows until I come across some oh-I-will-be-highly-oblized type girl. So the time during this wandering with some more girls like me , I don’t feel alone . I am assured that I am not the only one . But I notice some ultra funny things . somebody is logging in with cute_lovely_baby@yahoo.com id , who looks like kala_lamba_baba @netlab.com . Someone is insisting her so called sweetheart as many number of times to call her as jindabad mayawati will take days to complete a Hollywood movie if she get a chance . And both will leave their related ones at the same level of kangali . Then there are some who have just started their conversation and I leave them as they are kyonki abhi to hi-hello hi shuru hua hai .

well I am plain lucky I don’t have to wait or ask many girls for a system.god has bestowed me with a good luck. I eventually get one as if it has been waiting for me since 1984 . Ok then what I do , I do check a couple of real nice blogs if some updation has occurred there , I do check my mailbox if someone wants to thok maanhaani ka daava on me or if someone wants to make his/her wish realized by sending last forward in their chain( obviously I will be the last choice of them but see they are facing ghor majboori) . Then I do check my brothers latest ranking so that I can prepare my provoking lecture and deliver it when he call up at evening. Oh yes , what they say I chat too , my friend who are busy chatting in the cute and sweet way call it rather chasm or chaos(than chat).ok whatever. I have done all what I wanted to or other wanted me to do .

Then I remember that yesterday I have made it a point to not to spend in fact waste much time on net . Moreover I should not be a hypocrite(recall what bhashan I threw on girls).and I listen a voice from my back -
excuse me I do have booking on this pc ‘.
‘ oh ya sure. Let me logout . it will take 2 minutes to done with it’.
‘hurry up man I am already 10 minutes late’
‘ (kyyon paav bhar laddu baat rahi thi college mai ki mai net lab mai ja rahi hoon !) ok done , bye ‘.

I asked a girl very much busy in typing. All I can saw her head moving up and down that is towards keyboard and monitor alternatively. I asked her ‘
what’s the time, actually every system is showing different time ‘‘……..’
hey can you tell me the time in your watch ‘….
she looked at me as if I have committed some serious sin and curtly replied
its four ten ‘.
Ok I am out of net lab . there I see library , lets have some fun there too .

2 Comments:

  • Tu college mein padne jati hai kya jokerpanti karne :p .waise hey anu , insider info hain , aajkal rajasthan mein jumbo circus aya hua hain , and kasam bhawani kee , they need a new joker in their group .apply now !

    note 1 - idiot sunshine ka link galat daala hua hai tune.
    note 2 - teesra link kaam nahi karta.manu ka hain ?
    note 3 - oye note 3 bhool gaya.bye bol deta hun .

    By Blogger Abhi, at 11:53 AM, January 20, 2006  

  • oye ye jokerpanthi kya hota hai ...jokripanthi bolo...im female...n ek insider info mujhe bhi mili hai ki thz jumbo circus guys has sent u a invitation card to u too to join thr grp ,unfortunately they had just one vacancy vacant that u got ...never mind congrats to u ...just check out if some courier wallah is asking for u ...

    note 1 - mane sunshine ka link isliye hi galat dalka tha ki ..ki tum bologe n uske age kya adjective lagate ho ...mai abhi fone lagati hoon use ....

    note 2- kyoon koi or muhbola bhai nahi ho sakta ...manu ka nahi vo beta uske nots likhle wahi kafi hai ...

    note 3- u r chapadganjoo...aise hi revise karvaya hai ...

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 2:45 PM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home