IT'S MY LIFE......

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Illusions – to be or not to be

#Firstly please go to last line of post.

I love to love illusions. Most of the time they are my only analgesic. Illusion that this night I am going to see a beautiful dream, who knows it can be a nightmare also or only a beautiful dream. Illusion that as I have prepared very hard, my program will definitely run before external. Illusion that tomorrow morning I will pour my heart just to explain how much I love my loved one after a tussle tonight so that it doesn’t convert into a big fight, without knowing that god has already planned a violent earthquake not giving any chance to make it eventually. But since illusions are not always deceptive at times they are pleasant too, they give some relief as well.

Sometimes I do wonder if this having illusions and not having any expectations is the same thing. I find myself saying no to myself, since I do expect many things in my illusions. I do expect my friends to help me out when I need them. I do expect my family to stand by me when my luck is not favouring me. But at the same time I let them be the part of illusion only. I don’t try to test or examine if they will turn out to be wrong or right. That’s the reason in spite of having expectations I don’t ask for any assistance until I am in over my head and that enables me to discover how many things I can manage by myself.

Believe me, sometimes this gives me an opportunity to experience an uncharted territory. More than that one thing that I enjoy is peace. Sticking to the feeling that my friends, family will be there when I need them most makes me calm. And this calmness becomes so inherent in you that even in a worse situation you are unruffled by the mundane things happening around you. It simply sinks in your behaviour, in you nature .If things in the illusions come out to be what you always wanted, everything is fine and if things don’t live up to your expectation nothing is there to be repented as they were always illusions nothing else.
But isn’t this idea of keeping illusions so fantastic that your beloved ones will be with you throughout life, your parents, your brother, your sister, your friend, your spouse, your kids without trying to discover its truthfulness? Isn’t life so beautiful believing what you want to believe, trusting whom you want to trust, loving whom you want to love, dying whom you want to die for without knowing loyalty and responsiveness on their part?
For me life is as pleasant as it is for a little kid who thinks all people surrounding him are only meant to take care of him. Little does he know when experimenting them at right time few will care to take care of him. But isn’t he living a heaven’s life for the moment. He is enjoying all happiness, fun and peace.

This stay in illusion home really makes you not to expect anything in reality but in illusions only. If you don’t get what you have expected you are no more frustrated. This sense of tranquility gets imbibed in every little aspect of daily life. A few hours ago I was just wondering why I could not come up before my tailor who was supposed to give me my stitched suits the day before yesterday, the way other woman present themselves when they make 2 rounds in two day to get their stitched clothes and still find them not ready. Though I made some frowning sentences to pressurize him so that he tries to make my stuff as soon as possible. But I felt those angry sentence were not directly coming from my heart. I was just pretending them to be come in that way. I didn’t feel like doing that.

Things or people don’t make me angry when they supposed to make me because when I really don’t expect them to make me happy I do expect them to make me angry. And expected things don’t disturb much. Both things are mutually exclusive.

But things become difficult for me when people have illusion and I am part of them. Many of my classmates think I am a talented and intelligent fellow that I am not at all, I kept them telling don’t have any misconception they don’t listen, soon they will listen my semester result. A few teachers think I am a sincere and academically good one, little do they know about my previous average academic record. I don’t know when and where they made such a perception about me. And I don’t want to be a part of fake glory, which I don’t deserve. Since it becomes a type of responsibility people want to see you carrying when actually you are not involved into. And I see only two solutions-make myself really deserve for what they been considering already or simply let them wait for the future until the result declares.i find the latter one more digestable. I swear I really don’t like to be the part of what I actually don’t belong.
How I wish keeping illusions were only my monopoly.

# Sorry friends for publishing an ultimate crap post. If you haven’t experienced frustration ever, go for it otherwise just type comment ‘what a crap’. Good opportunity for you to shower any stinging rebuke on me. and I mean it.

10 Comments:

  • Mujhe lagta tha apni marksheet dekhne ke baad koi ajooba dekhna nahi reh gaya hain.but aaj wo bhi dekh liya - anu express in a serious gear.chimpu ki girlfriend , your serious and thoughtful aspect is as important , maybe more than your chill bubbly personality.and for those people who really love you , it wont matter if you are acting as per the imaginary standards they expect from you.they will just accept you as you are.and lastly , i am terrible at writing intelligent and thoughtful comments , so dont say "what a crap comment".

    By Blogger Abhi, at 2:31 PM, January 28, 2006  

  • #hitler ki atma -- or mujhe lagta tha ki mca first division paas karne ke alawa koi or azooba dekhne ke liye nahi hoga ..but ye kya hitler ki sans any legpulling any silent mukkalaat...but your this mode is as pleasant as the latter one..lekin aisa hai mujhe ye bhee illusion hai ki log sach bolte hai...but seems its not true..mereko itnee tareef sunne ki adat mat daalo pata chala mai parachute leke udne lagee or zameen pe na aane ki kasam kha loo..n u no ki mai jhoothi kasam nahi khati...but seriously (yes i no its azooba for u but seriously i m serious)...its so fortunate to have a friend like u who praise so much in public...n add more feathers to me !! he he...thx for being thr...n for the first time i found ur comment not crap one .kidding!!

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 3:09 PM, January 28, 2006  

  • ANU LATE NIGHT AT 12:22 AAP APNE POORE HOSHO-HAWAAS MEIN NAHI HOTE HO, ANU I DON'T REALLY KNOW BOUT OTHERS BUT FOR ME ACADEMIC RESULTS DONT MATTER MUCH YES I DO WANNA KNOW WHO GOT WHAT BUT SERIOUSLY MARKS AND DIVISIONS ARE NOT WHAT I CARE FOR I REALLY NEED TO HAVE FRNDZ WHO UNDERSTAND ME I DUNNO BOUT WHICH CLASSMATE U WROTE THIS BUT IF U WROTE DIS FOR ME DEN U R NOT MY FRND.........................YES ANU U R NOT MY FRND ...............BCOZ A FRND KNOWS U AND KNOW WHAT U R BUT U PERCIEVED ME INCORRECTLY ANYWAYS WHEN U SEE MY MARKSHEET U'LL COM TO KNOW WHO IS HAVING AN ILLUSION AND MIND U ANU MADAM ILLUSIONS ARE NOT UR MONOPOLY I ALSO HAVE DEM AND HERE IS A ONE I THOUGHT U KNOW US .........BUT TO MY SURPRISE U DON'T IKNOW U R NOT AN EINSTEIN BUT U HAVE AN EDGE ON ME AND THIS IS NOT AN ILLUSION..........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM, January 28, 2006  

  • Hey, its a great blog, But reading hindi in English seems bit difficult.

    Keep Posting.

    ---------------
    Do visit my blog
    http://theignorant.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Shailesh, at 7:39 PM, January 28, 2006  

  • That was a good post. I saw emotional side of your personality and analytical side as well a bit. What I understand from your post basically is that predict( I mean illusions referred in this post are a kind of anticipation of some cases or predicting what the situation could be) a few cases and you can act better when you come across these situations, and if there is something horrible in the illusion, you can just relax as it is only an illusion. I read this post twice to understand; if I still am wrong ( I may not be covering all the details here) there is nothing much I can do about it.
    I agree with what you say. But when you say that in some cases you may feel a sense of deja vu as there were some similar illsuions you encountered(or simulated) in the past. Or you got this thing of don't-expect attitude imbibed in your nature. It is fine till that point. But, what happens after that. I'm afraid, it may make you callous. But it may not make you capable of handling the situation in a clever manner unless you actively include these things in your illusions. My question is do your illusions include these things as well? I mean, did you take care of making the system fault-tolerant and did you incorporate some form of redundancy in that. So that nothing goes wrong. As in the case of tailor, it may be that just give him more time than he normally require. So here comes a need to plan that thing in well advance than you need to make sure that you get by the time you want. But in a case, where nothing can be done, I-anticipated-it nature may help you. But in both the cases, what is required is
    the thing of getting things done with out deviating much from the wanted goals or from normalcy nature. But in real-time where you are already experiencing the situtaion and not an illusion, you just need to be as quick as possible in responding to these unexpected things and get the things done in the most efficient or convineinet or wanted manner. And the experience of your illusions may come handy here. And illusions may not be the tool which can be used in the long run. You already have the callous attitiude imbibed to some extent in your nature but then acting in real-time with or with out experiencing them in the illusions is important. Hope you are in the right direction. Wish you all the best!

    By Blogger Nag, at 2:23 PM, January 30, 2006  

  • #arora--yes i know buddy that i am not in total hosho hawas at late night n how can u expect me to after listning ur bakwaas for whole day ..n i also know that u dont believe in thz academic record in making a frnd n i m the proof.n no dear how dare i write all this for u...n wot , wot u said u r not my friend..how relieving means now onwards i will be living a peaceful life...thx yaar...hey kidding man..u no that ..u r always a gud frnd of mine..even agar akkashvani bhee hoti hai ki arora is not ur frnd ,i m not gonna believe it ..ok..shant hoja ab punjabi kudi

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 3:00 PM, January 30, 2006  

  • #the ignorant-- yeah i agree wid u that its gr8. but gr8 crap...thx for that .c sometimes its not easy to put ur feelings the way u want in english..n moreover i find hindi more humorous wotever the reason be..but nevermind just let me know where u get halted..i wil respond asap...n wil visit ur blog for sure.

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 3:06 PM, January 30, 2006  

  • first of all tell me one thing , didnt u take a long breathe after posting such a big comment...here goes the noble puruskaar to raj for the biggest post...hey just kidding...n u no what i also had to read ur comment twice to grasp wot u intended to convince..hope i did.n abt the question u raised i hav only to say that at most of the times i know which side will acat sit n if dont come d way i was expecting i may have a breakdown for sometime but then this illusion thing wil always b thr to tell me that it was just a mirage..i think i wil not be carried away by dis unexpected output.i hope...thx for ur compliments and wishes...by the way ur link is not working..check it out.

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 4:45 PM, January 30, 2006  

  • #nag--first of all tell me one thing , didnt u take a long breathe after posting such a big comment...here goes the noble puruskaar to raj for the biggest post...hey just kidding...n u no what i also had to read ur comment twice to grasp wot u intended to convince..hope i did.n abt the question u raised i hav only to say that at most of the times i know which side will acat sit n if dont come d way i was expecting i may have a breakdown for sometime but then this illusion thing wil always b thr to tell me that it was just a mirage..i think i wil not be carried away by dis unexpected output.i hope...thx for ur compliments and wishes...by the way ur link is not working..check it out.

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 4:45 PM, January 30, 2006  

  • if u r talking about my blog link, it is working very fine.. click here or here or else here.

    By Blogger Nag, at 4:59 PM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home