IT'S MY LIFE......

Monday, January 30, 2006

Hum bhee hai josh mai , baatein kar hosh mai ...

I don’t have words .I really don’t have. No no don’t imagine that I have lost my strength of speaking or I am having some maun vrat(vow of silence) or I got remembered of my discrete mathematics paper which I screwed up badly in my first semester exams or I got a compliment that I dance or sing superbly (because it is only possible when this person is blind and deaf as well) or…ohho aur kitne or. I don’t think you can imagine more than these Ors. And if you can imagine this is not the place for you to go further as there is very high probability ( I mean probability=1 , kya bhot kam lag rahi hai , man maximum probability is always one , go get your high school books and revise these concept . wase ims,cl,time ke material mai bhee mil jayega) to kahan thee mai ..haan to there is very high probability of harm to your brain if you are trying to make sense of this nonsense ..acche khasa dimag damage ho sakta hai.

Ok got an idea .now I have words and can type here confidently. Superb, fantabulous, good, well, fantastic, excellent, best, premier, great, ultra, first-class, crowning, incomparable, without parallel, second to none unrivaled, unequalled, stately, masterpiece, exemplary..Ok bahot saare ho Gaye. Thanks to thesaurus, saare usi mai se teepe hai . Actually my yaddasht is not that impressive you see. Synonyms itnee jaldi yaad nahi ate hai . And again I forgot to say that what thing I am typing so many feel-good words for .It is Rang De Basanti .On Saturday I read an amazing review cum promotion of this flick. I wonder if aamir himself could have promoted and advocated his film the way a blog fellow had done. Then to add I read HT’s review and consequence was, I was so crazy to see this movie in theatre. Unfortunately my friends didn’t get agree to watch it on the day itself as they had their French and German exams .I felt so lonely then as nobody was ready to company me. I got to recall my old friends especially the group of we five(hey mona you must be back today from IIMA after this fest ,I am looking for the pix you clicked there)to kahan thee mai …haan but fortunately they got ready to enjoy it today in fact they made me ready to make it today as I have to cover a long distance from home to hall but its nearby my college and their hostels too.But ok I saw Sunday Times giving 4 stars to it to offset this. And believe me movie was totally paisa vasool. And even if you don’t believe, it doesn’t matter since if one person among the whole population doesn’t believe, neither it gonna be a flop nor aamir is coming on footpath .You may enter the theatre with a vacuum mind but at the end this movie simply doesn’t let you to leave hall with the same state of mind that you had before seeing it. You feel so many thoughts crowding in your mind. Briefly it was a fun movie with a serious statement.

Sometimes I do pray to god that whenever you decide please get me married with some high authority in barista or café coffee day as I love coffee and being there I can relish it totally free, or with some theatre head so that whenever I wish to watch this rang de basanti type film for n times I don’t have to look at my wallet. How I wish…

My friends (3) reached Rajmandir(one of the oldest theatre of Pink City with magnificent and unique interior) about 12 for 3 o’clock show so that when tickets selling start they can be at the front of the line as every hall is house full. I reached there at 2-15 and then the selling started, see how lucky I am for all the people. Imagine if I had not reached there on time or if I were not to see it what would have this crowd done. .unka to ticket par se vishwas hi uth jaata (are mai nahi jati to ticket bikne bhee nahi chalu hote na) and they could have slain those moochdaar guards and invaded the balcony,emerald,novel,diamond etc.It could have turned out to be a communal riot too , so just ponder over what I saved these people from.

So after getting assured that everything is running fine, we thought to spend this some half an hour before commencement of show in Mc Donald’s situated beside the theatre. I chose an ice-cream cone for my sis and me because it was the only cheapest eatable there I could find. But then came a sweet announcement from one of my sweet friend after gulping all this stuff on our way to search for our seats that she is going to be honoured with a gold-medal for being the topper of her college. A super duper dinosaurs size Congrats miss gold-medalist! Though it hasn’t been much time since we met but we made good friends. She is the girl who epitomizes brain with beauty. At times I do think what makes these type of people to get along with me who has got neither brain nor beauty. But ok I love illusions. And yes disclosing this great news after we had had our share of eating stuff cant save you D from throwing a big treat. I understand you are pgite and might be broke but I am not going to leave you as you have wished. Just get your gold-medal (I am wondering yaar your college guys are still consistent with this gold stuff even when gold is touching its all time high prices.) and come back with your wallet full.

Sometimes I do find this blogging thing very relieving and comforting, like she declared about her achievement when we were entering the hall with a large crowd, I could not wished that way to suit her grand success and after show it was the movie only that occupied our mind and we were engrossed praising movie for few minutes before we parted ways to head towards our homes. And when this movie thing was dwindling I felt so happy for her. Sincerely, I confess that I am in those who experience bliss when their beloved and friends get success be it professional or personal more than when they got all this themselves. to kaha thee mai ..haan so when I felt like hugging her ,she was not their and this made me write all this .Though she has never been here on my blog (as I didn’t try to promote my blog the way I did for rang de basanti) yet tomorrow I will pull her out the class and will land her in net lab before Crap and Only Crap ‘ ki dekh mane kitna accha-accha likha hai tere baarein mai ‘ .and as a consequence of it you will be soon getting matrimonial proposals and so you will have to supply me half of the total gazar or moong ka halwa that will be prepared for the buffet on your wedding day as a commission. Samjha kar bahan future planning karnee padtee hai…future or planning se dhyaan aya ki what will be my day after tomorrow’s future .Me and class are to submit the DBMS assignment day after tomorrow that is big and difficult enough to finish it in one day. Have to take your leave ,otherwise I will keep writing crap and now it’s the timee to scan the whole class mentally, whom I can get assignment to imitate (copy word accha nahi lagta samja karo ) and this job is not easy either ..oh no…where will I stop .umm at Gutennacht , Jai Hind !!

9 Comments:

  • haan ji...accha laga ki aapko hum paanch ki yaad aayee... waise to hamesha movie chalne mein gillu ke baad tere natak hi sanse zyadaa hote the.... mein aur mona to eveready rehte the...

    yahan rang de basanti ke tikets hi nahi mil rahe hai..online booking ka yahi nuksaan hai....2 ghante pehel jaake line mein lagne walo ki koi value nahi..

    mere paas apni photos padi hai..(wahi ek test wali) the only one in which we five r present..will be scanning and sending it to all..

    waise mujhe bhi ek 2 paragraph ka post kab devote kar rahi hai....

    maine koi gold medal nahi jeeta hai- par gaappebazi mein hamare shaurya ki gaatha poore jug mein famous hai...

    aur jahan tak metrimonial ki baat hai ek to mera resume hi le le aur agar chahiye ho to bangalore mein s/w engineers ki koi kami nahi...shaam ko 7 baje ke baad kisi ke paas koi kaam nahi hota ...sivay gapppo ,TV, movie,daaru aur awaragardi ke...

    chal isse pehle ke tere friends tujhe blogging se prohibit kar de aaj ke liye sign off..


    and for the ultra sensitive souls present here, " no offence meant..."

    By Blogger Atul, at 2:03 PM, January 30, 2006  

  • #atul --haan bas aise hi kar lete hai hum yaad jab nakhre marne ki baari ati hai to ..n btw after that a thing is totally changed i.e my lov towards movies..ask me today i promise i wont throw ny tantrum..aise hi hota hai jab log jaroorat se jyada rely karne lagte hai technology pe ..aisa kar jaipur aa ja ,2 ghante khade hoke ticket jaroor mil jayegee...n i do have copy of that snap but yes u can scan it. or jaha tak 1-2 para devote karne ki baat hai for matrimonial purpose, dont be so desperate...aunty ko fone karke batao kya ki ajkal in bhai ka padhai vadai mai dhyaan nahi hai..chuchap gd/pi ki tyaari kar bada aya ghar basane wala ..n by the way i cud not figure out that how my frnds can prohibit me on my blog??

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 2:44 PM, January 30, 2006  

  • are you took me all wrong...mein to aise hi hamari tareef mein 1-2 paragraph ke baare mein bol raha tha... waise mujhe aajkal ghar jaate hue dar lagtahai..meri bhua aur mausi ne tolagtaha imere liye ek metrimonial site chala rakhi hai..mein mummy ko is baar acche se daat aaya ki "agar 3 saal se pehle mujhse is baare mein baat bhi ki to dekh lena "."mere saare cousins ki shaadi hone ka matlab ye nahi ki baki aap sab mujhpe focus kar do.."

    now everybody is in a serious doubt that i have a south indian GF here in bangalore...chalo accha ahi isi bahane chain se jee to raha hoon..

    kya yaar...i am desperately waiting for FMs and XAT result...kaam bhi nahi ho raha dhang se aur kuch bhi likhe jaa raha hoon yahan pe..wo bhi hindi mein...bhagwan ise padhne walo ki aatma ko shanti de...

    By Blogger Atul, at 4:10 PM, January 30, 2006  

  • Hey! I went just 20 minutes before (on Friday) and got the tickets too!

    By Blogger Nag, at 5:33 PM, January 30, 2006  

  • Hi ,
    first timer to ur blg.

    True,blog writing gives plezr as well as relief..

    BTW,Rang De! was really gr8 :)

    By Blogger Shriedhar, at 9:35 PM, January 30, 2006  

  • #nag--oh then i will say lucky u r ...or u went to some khatara fatara hall !!


    #shreedhar--- oh ur most welcome!but i hav seen u i meant read ur comment on hitlet ki atma's blog..n yes rang de was a not to miss movie..n that made me write dis post...

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 10:23 AM, January 31, 2006  

  • #atul-- are tareef to jab likhoo na jab kuch tareef karne layak hoo..or wase isme tazuub karne wali koi baat nahi hai mosi bua or rishtedaaro ka kaam hi yahi hota hai ..kaware ladke ladki dikhe nahi or marriage bureau shuru kar dete hai...or se teen saal ka kya chakkar hai ??ye south indian gf kya teen saal baad free ho rahi hai kya ...dekh u can rely on me i promise i wont tell it to anybody except aunty !! n u dont hav to bother abt wot u r typing coz its wot that suit u...n hindi mai ye issue kaha se aa gaya ham angrejee ya french ja german mai kab baatein karte the ..tere ko ye nonsense mujhe sunani hai ya cyber mohalle walo ko...n yes how abt ur xat result..actually dis pc dosent hav yahoo messenger..so if u read it plz let me know wotever it is ...n fms ka kab aa raha hai?

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 2:24 PM, January 31, 2006  

  • #hiren--hey is it true what i hav just heard..really can it earn me some bucks? wow ...let me know more about it ...and man whom you are comparing me with..though i havent hearf of he name but i am sure she will scare you if she will listen that u have compared her with me or given an example in context of me !!..joking ...welcome here !

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 1:58 AM, February 01, 2006  

  • Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 AM, February 15, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home