IT'S MY LIFE......

Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Swadesh-2 with Kinetic

Have you seen Swadesh? No, well neither did I, but I have seen a couple of songs of this movie where SRK sits on pillion seat on the chal meri luna with two more guys. Today when we got to know that our 12-1 class was not going to be held as the respective lecturer was on leave we three friends decided to go out of college and kill our this one free hour. Now the dilemma was how to move that is either on our feet or on my reliable Kinetic SX.We decided the latter one. Now I am quite ok with doubling but this tripling (3 people on my kinetic including me) is not quite comfortable I am with while riding. But trying new things out is as stimulating to me as it was for Sir Newton when he found an apple hitting his head from the tree. So given my adventurous nature we led to a nearby juice wallah as I was badly feeling like having some liquid (except water, tea and alcohol). And you know what we three were looking like as if we are into a remake of Swades with three girls on kinetic unlike of three guys on Luna. And whole way (its was near though) we were laughing and so were the people (not sure) and our college-mates who were out of college, top of that in suits with our jholas. I can imagine very well how funny we were looking. I should have mounted my helmet on my head as no policeman was there. That I didn’t, I don’t like this eclipse size tarbooz kinda thing on my head.

Meantime when juice wala’s assistant was making our juice I asked juice wala about the cost of all type of juices –orange ka, pineapple ka, papaya ka, or iska kitna let ho, or uska..or wo .. Oho u know all the fruits na that exists on our Indian dharti in this season. So in between he was like ‘devi maa kya saare aj hee piyegee’, but how could he express what he was feeling as I was his customer and after all customer is queen. We 2 friends ordered orange and P pineapple wala. Then a moti si aunty ordered mosmi-juice sitting in her car and what I saw this juice wala bhai was mixing water in her juice, same moment I enquired him ‘pani mila rahe ho’ he replied –ye to mosmee ka hai. Actually initially I thought its orange (mine) as it clicked to my mind that might be our microbiology, biotech and etc etc and other fruits harvesting have been developed so much that orange slice’ color has changed to somethink of grapefruit.I whispered to my friend –dekh apan ne rang de basanti dekhi hai ,corruption nahi chalne denge hum log or aunty ko bolna chahiye ki aunty kya dd-1 nahi dekhtee ho kya wo grahako ko jaga rahe hai ajkal ‘jago grahak jako ‘ bol ke ’
my friend replied- bahan shant ho ja jyada hyper hone ki ya social service karne ki jaroorat nahi hai pata chala vo tereko hi juice dene se mana kar de .Now I was dumb thinking ‘sahi kah rahi hai ,aunty moti hotee ja rahi hai ,she needs water more than juice I am into my social service anyway ‘.he didn’t do the same thing to us as we are slim girls. And there we decided that we would keep coming here very often while sipping our juice, infact me and D were gulping as if we were in some competition where we are to drink 32767 glasses in an hour.And finishing my glass I was like ‘la bhai aur la’ till my friend passed me an insinuating smile saying ‘mam you will have to pay for that ,its not your bf’ and I retorted silently ‘yaar bhai bol rahi hoon use –are you that frustrated you always think of that thing only’ .Ok have been to reality that I cant have more if we want to make it a regular practice. So when the third one was sipping her juice I was looking at rest of the fruits so as to decide which one to take tomorrow.

So after this episode we still had some 40 minutes, D said to go for archies gallery.Ok fine.On the way she responded that she want to purchase a card for her bf(as she is going this weekend to her hometown). I don’t know why this girl has this tendency of making announcements on the way. I was worrying about my commission I would have got that I mentioned in last post. But some people have their own way to say things. I was thinking about the job a bf or gf has to do now and then, the job of giving gifts, cards and may be more I am not aware of. But I felt good when P declared she wants to buy it for her parents wedding anniversary. And me for nobody and felt relief for that. But during helping D choose her card man I saw so sweet and mesmerizing cards and I find myself changing the opinion what I just had before entering the shop.

The very idea of having a bf was not that dominating that the purchasing a card for someone was. I was feeling like how I wish I could have given this one card to somebody this v-day like D. Actually it was the card that I badly wanted to purchase but whom for? Forget! Lets help D. And again same happened when P was searching I felt like to buy them for my mom, dad, bro, sis, Anyways P’s card was totally my choice and hers also and D’s chose it by herself with the approval of we two. She bought a gents-watch too that was totally my choice shared by both of them. I too then after seeing them decided to buy one or two for my bro and sis just like that. But wherever I laid my hands on, were damn costly some 120 or 140 not below 100, quickly I got remembered about the petrol and oil I will have to make drink my kinetic the way we drunk our juice to get our Exide-energy.That’s the problem with my choice that most of the times things turn out to be so costly But they are royal choices ultimate ones. I may not like your newly purchased stuff but if it’s mine, its next to impossible for you to discard it be it less expensive or costly ones. Try once you will thanks me to chose that.

When we were watching watches, I loved one and like before I badly wanted to have cards there were again three hurdles – 1. Kinetic ka juice 2.I already purchased titan fast track on diwali so mummy is not going to let me enter in my home 3. Not least I simply cant buy without ma’s approval, though when I am with ma on a shopping spree and if I like something like hell I just order counter man- pack it, because I know if ma doesn’t like it she will respond –lets see more verities and I act according to how badly I want it. And if ma is also happy with what I have chosen she will just ask-‘pack karwana hai finally?’ And I nod happily. But when I am not with ma I have to think for 10 times specially when the case is like this where I bought same stuff a few months ago. Moreover ma and papa also get furious when its some local made stuff, particularly if they are electronic/daily routine stuffs. Books are different things altogether. I don’t remember if I had to ask about them anytime. Let me stop here with these obstacles. Finally I decided not to buy anything. Though I pleaded with my friends to gift me, why will they when they have better option.

At payment counter when my friends were paying rs 275 cashier asked-‘anything else’. As we were busy in talking to each other we could not hear him and asked in reply-‘kya’ .he replied –‘or kuch’ with wrinkling his nose. It didn’t take me much time to understand what he was thinking. We were in suits in fact in khadi suits that don’t look glamorous as other synthetic suits or jeans look and doesn’t suit the location-because its Archie’s gallery man! Kya be shaane tere ko sunai nahi de raha tha jab hum cards me likhe hue angreji material ka analysis kar rahe the ! But ok my friend replied ’ nahi’. Now it’s my turn. After getting out of this dukaan I asked P and D – do you know why did I ask him for a pink envelop rather the yellow one and kept talking with him in English for a minute or two. D & P-no..Ohk we got it! And did u listen him calling – No MAM its actually because it better fits to this card ‘ where I am sure he was feeling like calling us ‘bahanjee’ just because of our khadi suits. I have given him message. That’s it.

And again we were in swadesh style. When we entered in college I didn’t let them get off the kinetic. They were yelling- ‘abe utarde ab to. kya pure college ko dikhayegee’ n me- ‘log hame dekhne hee to baithe hai seedhiyon pe, dekhnede unhe hamaree swadesh-2’ and our classmates were waving their hands to us and my friends with my one hand in return .

Then it was class time for 1 hour. After some 45 minutes I asked the girl sitting left to me – ‘kuch samjh aa raha hai’ she said- haan ,(shrugging her sholders) then I asked one more girl sitting left to her given my adventurous nature ‘u getting something’ she also- ‘haan jyada tough nahi hai ‘. I quickly moved my head at 90 degree to face it to D sitting at my right side . ‘D what we were talking about’
D- ‘that we are not comprehending anything ‘
Me- ‘Sach mai chavanni bhar ka bheje mai nahi jaa raha tha but now I have understood everything.’
P- (was making a hell of unsuccessful effort to get what this class is all about)’ hey really?’
Me- yeah I have understood everything that why we are not able to understand .That I will tell you tomorrow.
(P and D making faces)
D- (now its her turn to turn her head at 90 degree to face it to P as she didn’t have any better option as P was beside the wall and me at other side ) P what we were talking about !!
P- ‘I was saying that take these cards from anu and give them to S so that she will put them in our room otherwise in our bags they may pucker up.’
Me- ‘haa lo tumhaari amanat ! sabse pahle buy a bag big enough to keep your cards safe.’
Mam-‘ok students if you get any problem do ask it tomorrow.’
Students in chorus- ‘mam attendance..’
Mam- ‘I am sorry I forgot the attendance sheet, I will take it tomorrow!’
Me- ‘oh no , shit, why I have been sitting here for all one hour ?’
D-‘kal mat bethna’
Me- ‘oh, Shutup!!’

Winamp playing – Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) -Phil Collins

22 Comments:

  • bahut badiyaa post hai.

    good post dear and quite funny too.


    ‘devi maa kya saare aj hee piyegee’

    ******* ha ha !!*********

    -ATG

    By Blogger Anil.kumar03@gmail.com, at 10:07 AM, February 01, 2006  

  • hmm....

    kya baat hai baleeke....aapka ye roz ka college update dekhna to aadat mein shamil ho chuka hai hamaaree..

    waise ise padh ke yaad aaya ki C scheme mein hi circle ke paas ke juice wale ka papaya juice bahoot famous hai na...wahijisme khub saare dry fruits dale hote hai aur ice cream bhi..papaya ke alawa baaki saare taste hote hai:))

    khoob piya karte the hum wahanse juice..

    waise swades mein luna nahi Bajaj M80 use karte hai..its a 3 gear moped..aur bahoot powerful and full dehati looks wali..

    waise tension lene ka nahi...itna hi mann ho raha tha to mere liye hi card le leti na..address bata deta hoon..post kar dena...return gift pakka...

    aur class mein kabhi to padh liya kar...apna anhi to apnee friends ke future ka khayal kar..

    chal chod..kuch bhi likh raha hoon...me in a very bad mood...and no prizes for guessing the reason

    By Blogger Atul, at 11:20 AM, February 01, 2006  

  • A long but enjoyable post.
    I specifically liked the way you narrate the story.

    - The-Ignorant

    By Blogger Shailesh, at 11:34 AM, February 01, 2006  

  • #anil the great--yeah ..college life is always badhiya...infact its the humour part that makes us survive ...btw thx!! n litrally his face was lik that only n u no wot we drunk papaya juice today also !

    #atul--watsa adat hai jaha tak to theek hai addiction mat bana liyo pata chale medical treatment lena pad raha hai ...or bhai ap to bade log hai ap ye sab dry fruits wala juice afford kar sakte hai hum to 5 ka papeete ka 15 ka anar ka or 10 ka orange ke se khush hai !!n btw statue circle is just near to my coll i havent heard of dis juice walaa!! kya public mai impression mar raha hai kya ??or ki firak painda hai mai luna likhoo to ! samjha kar luna se jyad achhe feeling ati hai ..n both this bajaj wali n luna hai to moped hee na ...n as far as this card issue is concerned mere itne bhee bure din nahi aye hai ! meri yaha rahte hue to kabhi meri bday pe gift nahi kiya waha se jaroor return gift bhejegaa!!
    n i no u r very frustrated n i dont expect ny prize frm u for guessing either 25 paise wali orange toffi pakda dega...mai aise hee badhiya hoo than u v much !! n xat ka kya hua ramdulare?

    #the ignorant--oh thx (eyelids fadfadate hue)! i always do try to shorten my post but of no vain .infact most of the time its wat i have compressed !!

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 2:35 PM, February 01, 2006  

  • Hi dear...

    Gud one ! maja aya padhke. njoy !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM, February 01, 2006  

  • hi anu itne saare comment likhe hain sbne aur sabne jhooti taarif ki hai seriously itna lamba post woahi daily ki kich-kich and everybody just liked it ............................
    Anu i not liked it yes i didn't like ur post , i just loved to read it it was as i was reading my diary(mind it its not fati dairy) oh GOD i was feeling as if i have been narrating on of the icidents of my garduation days i was feeling..........hmm ican't say any ways bhut card-shard pasand kiye jaa rahe the .....aur kya baat hai d aur p ke saath masti ho rahi hai kabhi humein bhi juice pilaane le jaaya karo liken nahi aapko fursat kahaan hum hi vele hain jo tera crap padte hain aur phir apne special comments wate karte hain.........................

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM, February 01, 2006  

  • hi anu itne saare comment likhe hain sbne aur sabne jhooti taarif ki hai seriously itna lamba post woahi daily ki kich-kich and everybody just liked it ............................
    Anu i not liked it yes i didn't like ur post , i just loved to read it it was as i was reading my diary(mind it its not fati dairy) oh GOD i was feeling as if i have been narrating on of the icidents of my garduation days i was feeling..........hmm ican't say any ways bhut card-shard pasand kiye jaa rahe the .....aur kya baat hai d aur p ke saath masti ho rahi hai kabhi humein bhi juice pilaane le jaaya karo liken nahi aapko fursat kahaan hum hi vele hain jo tera crap padte hain aur phir apne special comments wate karte hain.........................

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM, February 01, 2006  

  • Thanks Anu! I'm thanking for your big post. You know what? Whenever I want to kill time I visit your website. And it's a good read many times as reading crap does not require any special attention. I wanted to say one thing to you- keep that helmet on your head when you ride. Please do that. Do that atleast for me. Otherwise,if something happens to you I may find it difficult to kill time.

    By Blogger Nag, at 12:10 PM, February 02, 2006  

  • #rupesh--thx ..u r telling me to enjoy my juice...ok i worked on ur order n just had pineapple juice 2 hrs ago...

    #arora--yaar teri pasand itnee ghatiya ho sakti hai i never imagined i loved my posts i dont believe...n ye to yaha upasteeth logo se hee pooch ki vo jhoothi tareef kyoon kar rahe hai..sachii mane kisi ko ghoons nahi di hai !n madam dats d question i sud ask to u ...teri vo warden chode to bataiyo kabhi ...btw we hav talked na i wil bring d juice for u in som container tomorrow. or kalawati yahan kuch bhee special nahi hai post bhi crap hai or comments' reply bhi crap hai ...comments ko chodkar!!

    #nag-- c wot kinda time has come ppl want me to live just becoz i can talk crap...i m sure u wil get better crap thr if u search it on google now plz let me ride without helmet !!

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 2:38 PM, February 02, 2006  

  • only one word---
    "MAST"
    yaar i missed ur swadesh-2.
    its not fair!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:55 PM, February 02, 2006  

  • :) I would have loved to see u n ur friends on Kinetic going Swades style.

    Aur aapke lecture hall ke description ne humein humaare college ke "voh" din yaad dilaa diye ...


    GBU
    Arti

    By Blogger Arti Honrao, at 7:19 PM, February 02, 2006  

  • looks like u hav a lot of time to play with..tho long but funny!!

    By Blogger Pradeep, at 10:07 PM, February 03, 2006  

  • kahan gayi ?

    By Blogger Abhi, at 6:33 AM, February 07, 2006  

  • haha reminded me of my college days where bunch of us hogged on 'Gola' stand...awww, that Khus khus and kaala katta flavors...miss those days!

    By Blogger Vamsee, at 12:53 PM, February 07, 2006  

  • oh whr did they go ..i replied some of comments a few days ago an d they r not here..nyways...

    #nidhi-- oh sorry dear..ki firak painda hai ..i wil bring u too on my shoulders or head..now khush ??

    #arti-- hey then u r most welcome in pink city..i wil do this kartab again specially for u ...n yes col days always remain in our mind..after all those are d best days of our life...n calling me ap ..ye ap kya hota hai ?

    #pradeep- dekhiye mr apne nazar lagadi ..jis din apne ye comment maara usi din se hamare upar tests n assignments ki bochaar shuru ho gayee ....the whole description was of only 1 hr sir !

    #hitler ki atma-- mars pe gayee thee...mere naye flat ki location dekhne gayee thee bas abhi abhi ayi hoon...

    #vamsee-- so u too are missing those days...how i wish i had some gadget in dis era of tech world by wh i cud place u back in ur coll days...dont worry i wil make one in near future !!

    #

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 12:34 AM, February 08, 2006  

  • Wasn't it a Bajaj M80 on which the troika traveled in the film 'Swades'?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 PM, February 08, 2006  

  • #mrk-- but how does it matter...luna bolne mai accha lagta hai isliye luna likha n wase bhee is it necessary to go for bajaj we cud do fine wid luna...just kidding

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 2:55 PM, February 08, 2006  

  • MISSING:
    Anu! Wherever you are, please come back and start posting. Here I am missing your post. I promise I will read your posts entirely and all the time.

    By,
    A guy longing to see your post.

    By Blogger Nag, at 7:23 PM, February 08, 2006  

  • trust me.....im soo pissed off half way down,i cant just read it all!!!
    but ive realized u write just fr the sake of writin nething!!as far as u enjoy it....gud!!!

    By Blogger @archie@, at 10:47 PM, February 08, 2006  

  • n is the title of ur blog intended or has it just fallen to its perfect place apne aap??

    By Blogger @archie@, at 10:48 PM, February 08, 2006  

  • #nag- tell me honestly how many buckets of h2s04 u feel like throwing on me wenever u read my post..specially after reading dis 12.50 rupaye..i know u lie thok ke bhav ,lekin plz do tell the truth for once , bhagvaan bhala karega!!

    #@archie sahab i do only those things which are pre planned ..n thus the title was well intended n well researched..n whr did i promise that intelligent ppl like u wil get ny iota of matter worthy of u..moreover when its written already ki crap hai ..y did u take such a big risk sir...n yes u cant feel the feeling of writing crap..

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 5:02 AM, February 10, 2006  

  • Hey Anu, pretty cool post. Kinda long like mine, but I enjoyed reading it...
    http://iambetterthanthebest.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Rahul T., at 12:32 AM, January 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home