Sweet home !
So here I am sitting in my own room, where I have spent years watching movies, sleeping, talking, laughing, chatting, everything that you do in your very place. Being home is just beautiful. This is the second time I am home after my moving to Delhi. As soon as I see those familiar places when I enter in Jaipur, it feels like ‘arre yeh to apna hee ilaaka aa gaya’. I mean seriously, when I am shopping or simply just out of home in dark here in jaipur, my folks don’t get that much panic. Infact I came home at 10pm yesterday, after a good shopping. But there in Delhi/Gurgaon, my ma back home makes sure that I am home before it’s dark. That is the difference which you encounter when you leave the place you have been for years, where you just feel everything familiar.
Well, I also got my first stipend, yeah the first kinda salary of my life. And now when I write about this I must confess that I have just 20% of this money left with me. That’s a typical shopping freak I am. I got the cheque on Friday and got converted it in the money by my in-house banker (my abbujaan is in bank) and by yesterday night, that is Saturday night I’d spent 80% of those red notes. I availed of all those end of winter sales and brought my ma, papa, dadi, masi, and sis a sweater each. Though papa was lucky, he got two. Actaully I found 2 nice piece for him, so I grabbed both. My bro is still left to get his share. But keeping in mind his expensive choices I decided to gift him by my next stipend. But seriously the feeling is so nice and beautiful to share your happiness with your loved ones. My 4 year cousin was saying to my ma and dadi ki jab anu didi ayengi tab poore din mai apke ghar pe rahungii (when anu di will come, I will stay at your home for whole day). Oh man, when I listened that I was so honored and touched. Seriously, in these 23 years I have spent on this planet earth, I have concluded that most beautiful feeling is to be loved by people who actually matter for you. To love and be loved is what really matters. Those big smiles on kids faces when you gift them big choclates and pastries is worth everything. To be loved is such a great honor , it makes you realize that no matter what but you have something that people really love you. Kids who don’t have any motive, any right or wrong intentions, nor you have for them, are most helpful to judge yourself.
Anyways again I am running short of time. After half an hour I gonna leave my this sweet home for Delhi. So before I get all those blames for missing the bus, let me wind up. Have fun, and love the people beyond their expectation who love you.
Well, I also got my first stipend, yeah the first kinda salary of my life. And now when I write about this I must confess that I have just 20% of this money left with me. That’s a typical shopping freak I am. I got the cheque on Friday and got converted it in the money by my in-house banker (my abbujaan is in bank) and by yesterday night, that is Saturday night I’d spent 80% of those red notes. I availed of all those end of winter sales and brought my ma, papa, dadi, masi, and sis a sweater each. Though papa was lucky, he got two. Actaully I found 2 nice piece for him, so I grabbed both. My bro is still left to get his share. But keeping in mind his expensive choices I decided to gift him by my next stipend. But seriously the feeling is so nice and beautiful to share your happiness with your loved ones. My 4 year cousin was saying to my ma and dadi ki jab anu didi ayengi tab poore din mai apke ghar pe rahungii (when anu di will come, I will stay at your home for whole day). Oh man, when I listened that I was so honored and touched. Seriously, in these 23 years I have spent on this planet earth, I have concluded that most beautiful feeling is to be loved by people who actually matter for you. To love and be loved is what really matters. Those big smiles on kids faces when you gift them big choclates and pastries is worth everything. To be loved is such a great honor , it makes you realize that no matter what but you have something that people really love you. Kids who don’t have any motive, any right or wrong intentions, nor you have for them, are most helpful to judge yourself.
Anyways again I am running short of time. After half an hour I gonna leave my this sweet home for Delhi. So before I get all those blames for missing the bus, let me wind up. Have fun, and love the people beyond their expectation who love you.



13 Comments:
so anu is goin to b rich soon.......but madam apne in gareeb doston ko bhool na jaana cell mein balance bharwaate hi call karna samjhee kya
By
Anonymous, at 11:51 AM, February 18, 2008
to love and to be loved... very true.
I simply love when I bring a smile on the face of my loved ones, no matter how trivial the matter is, 'coz that smile is PRICELESS.
By
Daroga, at 5:42 AM, February 19, 2008
#arora-abbe paise mere haath mai ate to hai..lekin rocket speed se nikal bhi jate hai...tujh to pata hai wot a shoppig freak im !
#adarsh-sachhi, that genuine smile is simply priceless..may u get n bring all those smiles!
By
Anu Sharma, at 12:37 PM, February 21, 2008
Bete Delhi mein jaldi aana padta hai for obvious reasons :P
Waise congrats for your first stipend mera first stipend to friends and parties mein ih chala gaya tha :(
By
Ankit, at 10:42 AM, February 22, 2008
#ankit-seriously those obvious reasons have been popularised so much by media that we dont hav ny other option but to obey our folks...
thanks for ur wishes...congrats to u too...frnds all ovr india r same..mere bhi peeche pade hai...:p
By
Anu Sharma, at 11:49 AM, February 25, 2008
Dear Anu ...cute writings well you will success in your life
By
Raghu Ram Prasad, at 8:02 PM, March 17, 2008
#RRP- thanks :p
By
Anu Sharma, at 9:46 AM, March 18, 2008
hmmm...its true :)
nice to see ur blog anu..after such a long time!
By
Anonymous, at 12:27 PM, March 19, 2008
#chotu- likewise dear !
By
Anu Sharma, at 10:24 AM, March 28, 2008
Ladki badi ho gayee....profesional ho gayee.....u were like a kiddo a few years ago...
By
Ye manzilen !!, at 7:49 PM, April 12, 2008
#These Destinations- Man, i m so tensed having listened this. my parents too are of the same opinion :p
By
Anu Sharma, at 6:04 PM, April 13, 2008
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
By
Anonymous, at 1:11 PM, April 17, 2008
hm .. in a self exploring phase of your life...had lovely childhood, good post . . .
By
Ranjan, at 10:02 PM, September 05, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home