ABCD EFG HIJK LMNOP
A to Z (Defining Anu (Ghatiya !!))
Chalo lets start…
First of all A - Anu (Infact aadimanav..)
Then .. B - Bhaalu
Fir .. C - Chor (by face)
Aage.. D - Duffer (a universal fact)
Then.. E - Elegant (my god anu …NOT AT ALL !)
Then.. F - Fool
Next is G - Ghatiya (koi shaq ki gunjaish hee nahi hai …)
Now ..H - Happiness personified (ruk ruk khush mat ho..have written not because of your nature but because of your “daants” )
Most important I - Idiot (ye to jeevan ki sachhaai hai !!)
Aage..J - Joker (a big one)
Next ..K - Kool (cool with a ‘K’)
Umm..L - Lovable (galti se ..tu hai !!)
Yess..M - Mahaaa….bakwaas !!
Then.. N - Naalaayak (“ask preeti mam, VP and Bhonpu for confirmation “)
Next is..O - Ogar (a kind of animal )
Then.. P - Paglet (With “presidential cut” * its more prominent)
Phir..Q - Question-marked face (When serious !! (rarely !))
Then ..R - rupay bachau **(treat se kalti maarne waali !!)
Agla is..S - SARDAAR (salaami denge..salaami do…he..ha)
Then ..T - “Thandi Mundi “***
Next..U - Universally adored !! (“Tujhe khush karne ke liye likha hai “)
Now..V - Very..Very Ghanchakkar type insaan
Yess…W - Workaholic (“kabhi nahi ho sakti “)
Next..X - xpressive (For confirmation see Blog…and always having an idiot expression on face “)
Thank god..Y - “Yo Man” group member ****
Last is..Z - Zealous (yeh word I wrote in my CV…and I have written it here because aur kuch nai soojh raha !!)
Courtsey : - Chotu (12/09/2007, AI Class)
So you see how a so-called friend who I dedicated such a post, can turn restless and out of order when yours truly planfully occupy (read snatch) her friend’s seat which happened to be right under the fan. It so happened that our Real Time System’s class got finished and next one was of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Like any other unlucky day I found my seat located far from that coveted fan. So during the air time of between the two classes I exchanged the position of our bags (mine and chotu’s) since she was sitting right under the chtrachaaya of so-much-in-demand fan .While I did this she was out of class and when she entered for AI class mam was already in class so obviously she wasn’t in the position to get her rightful seat by seedhi ungli or tedhi ungli, poor soul had to be content with the seat her bag was relaxing on. This friend asked for 2 pages from me as I was convinced that she forgot her AI notebook in hostel room. My other friends helped her in snatching my notebook when I refused her to give the same. And do I need to tell you that all this was happening amidst a running AI class when mam was explaining resolution in propositional logic. Somehow she got my notebook with the help of other likewise friends, she tore 2 blank pages and peacefully returned my notebook. Least did I know then that one page out of these two would be optimally used to define myself, to define me with all those 26 letters from A to Z. And that too in last 10 minutes of the class when yours truly chotu friend didn’t get any better idea to take revenge in her chotu dimaag.
Apparently Chair is not something you can let go out of your hand (or butt) just like that !
* - Recently I have had a hair cut, yeah again ! And fact is I didn’t like it that much as my friends did. One prominent feature of this cut is that it has short hairs in front. My friends find its resemblance with our honorary ex-president Mr APJ Abdul Kalaam. Furthermore the same set of friends loaded me with their compliments the day I got this cut. I still keep getting compliments from the classmates who didn’t notice it earlier. But you see MY friends are…my. They cant help but to discover some comment out of compliment. As far as I am considered, I decided to have it in some other parlour, though well known, called ‘Looks’ because of its less service charge of just 100 bucks compared to 160 at Shahnaaz, I got my cut last time from.
** - every living creature on this earth knows that what a rupay fenku I am. But you see friends can defy any universal truth if they don’t get any imposed treat for any new pressure cooker, knife, towel or for that matter may be a cello tape or a hair-clip too. This time it was my digicam and the laptop I am typing this ABCD post on.
*** - thandi mundi bole to cool chick in angrezi. The owner and moderator of the community on orkut by the same name.
**** - ‘Yo man’ a name kept by the author of this ABCD for a group of 10 crazy girls. Till date I could not undersatnd the logic behind it. But still as MTV says - yooo man !!
Needless to say when other friends went through this ABCD, they were so overwhelmed that they were ready to forget their ABCD they learnt in their kindergarten and get hold on this new one. All she was getting from other friends were lotta thanks and ‘wow, you rock buddy’ . Letter ‘N’ and ‘S’ were the greatest hit among them. For them it was kinda a great creation one can ever make by just one pen and borrowed page and in just 5-10 minutes. For me as I was proceeding line by line my amusement was going high and more high having seen that how aptly somebody can define you by those 26 letters and most of the time so accurate and immaculate (though according to friends).
I know it was a revenge but a sweet and touching one. In general, hardly it happens.
Chalo lets start…
First of all A - Anu (Infact aadimanav..)
Then .. B - Bhaalu
Fir .. C - Chor (by face)
Aage.. D - Duffer (a universal fact)
Then.. E - Elegant (my god anu …NOT AT ALL !)
Then.. F - Fool
Next is G - Ghatiya (koi shaq ki gunjaish hee nahi hai …)
Now ..H - Happiness personified (ruk ruk khush mat ho..have written not because of your nature but because of your “daants” )
Most important I - Idiot (ye to jeevan ki sachhaai hai !!)
Aage..J - Joker (a big one)
Next ..K - Kool (cool with a ‘K’)
Umm..L - Lovable (galti se ..tu hai !!)
Yess..M - Mahaaa….bakwaas !!
Then.. N - Naalaayak (“ask preeti mam, VP and Bhonpu for confirmation “)
Next is..O - Ogar (a kind of animal )
Then.. P - Paglet (With “presidential cut” * its more prominent)
Phir..Q - Question-marked face (When serious !! (rarely !))
Then ..R - rupay bachau **(treat se kalti maarne waali !!)
Agla is..S - SARDAAR (salaami denge..salaami do…he..ha)
Then ..T - “Thandi Mundi “***
Next..U - Universally adored !! (“Tujhe khush karne ke liye likha hai “)
Now..V - Very..Very Ghanchakkar type insaan
Yess…W - Workaholic (“kabhi nahi ho sakti “)
Next..X - xpressive (For confirmation see Blog…and always having an idiot expression on face “)
Thank god..Y - “Yo Man” group member ****
Last is..Z - Zealous (yeh word I wrote in my CV…and I have written it here because aur kuch nai soojh raha !!)
Courtsey : - Chotu (12/09/2007, AI Class)
So you see how a so-called friend who I dedicated such a post, can turn restless and out of order when yours truly planfully occupy (read snatch) her friend’s seat which happened to be right under the fan. It so happened that our Real Time System’s class got finished and next one was of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Like any other unlucky day I found my seat located far from that coveted fan. So during the air time of between the two classes I exchanged the position of our bags (mine and chotu’s) since she was sitting right under the chtrachaaya of so-much-in-demand fan .While I did this she was out of class and when she entered for AI class mam was already in class so obviously she wasn’t in the position to get her rightful seat by seedhi ungli or tedhi ungli, poor soul had to be content with the seat her bag was relaxing on. This friend asked for 2 pages from me as I was convinced that she forgot her AI notebook in hostel room. My other friends helped her in snatching my notebook when I refused her to give the same. And do I need to tell you that all this was happening amidst a running AI class when mam was explaining resolution in propositional logic. Somehow she got my notebook with the help of other likewise friends, she tore 2 blank pages and peacefully returned my notebook. Least did I know then that one page out of these two would be optimally used to define myself, to define me with all those 26 letters from A to Z. And that too in last 10 minutes of the class when yours truly chotu friend didn’t get any better idea to take revenge in her chotu dimaag.
Apparently Chair is not something you can let go out of your hand (or butt) just like that !
* - Recently I have had a hair cut, yeah again ! And fact is I didn’t like it that much as my friends did. One prominent feature of this cut is that it has short hairs in front. My friends find its resemblance with our honorary ex-president Mr APJ Abdul Kalaam. Furthermore the same set of friends loaded me with their compliments the day I got this cut. I still keep getting compliments from the classmates who didn’t notice it earlier. But you see MY friends are…my. They cant help but to discover some comment out of compliment. As far as I am considered, I decided to have it in some other parlour, though well known, called ‘Looks’ because of its less service charge of just 100 bucks compared to 160 at Shahnaaz, I got my cut last time from.
** - every living creature on this earth knows that what a rupay fenku I am. But you see friends can defy any universal truth if they don’t get any imposed treat for any new pressure cooker, knife, towel or for that matter may be a cello tape or a hair-clip too. This time it was my digicam and the laptop I am typing this ABCD post on.
*** - thandi mundi bole to cool chick in angrezi. The owner and moderator of the community on orkut by the same name.
**** - ‘Yo man’ a name kept by the author of this ABCD for a group of 10 crazy girls. Till date I could not undersatnd the logic behind it. But still as MTV says - yooo man !!
Needless to say when other friends went through this ABCD, they were so overwhelmed that they were ready to forget their ABCD they learnt in their kindergarten and get hold on this new one. All she was getting from other friends were lotta thanks and ‘wow, you rock buddy’ . Letter ‘N’ and ‘S’ were the greatest hit among them. For them it was kinda a great creation one can ever make by just one pen and borrowed page and in just 5-10 minutes. For me as I was proceeding line by line my amusement was going high and more high having seen that how aptly somebody can define you by those 26 letters and most of the time so accurate and immaculate (though according to friends).
I know it was a revenge but a sweet and touching one. In general, hardly it happens.



7 Comments:
haircut liya.. wo bhi APJ cut !!! pic to dikhana hi chahiye :P
BTW .... Cam and lappy ki badhai ho!!
A-Z of Anu ... bahut sahi... :)
By
Daroga, at 1:34 PM, September 20, 2007
anu ki bachiiii........tu gayi.....
By
Anonymous, at 3:25 PM, September 21, 2007
#adarsh- hmm will try to upload one. shukriya 4 badhahiya.
#chotu-hehe...wahi teri puraani adat seedhe saadhe logo ko dhamkane ki aur fir khud chupne ki jagah dhundhne ki....ja ja kisi aur ko bol !!
By
Anu Sharma, at 12:52 PM, September 22, 2007
bhut sahi tha beedu.. so refershihg mazaa agaya.. kabhi 2 bhut sahi likhti h ,,,mind kabhi2
By
Anonymous, at 11:38 AM, October 03, 2007
#divya- dhanya bhaag hamare jo ap yaha padhare..abe dekh fir se sahi likha..i mean rhyme kiya..waise ap jaise bade log yaha aksar padharenge to hame bhi motivation milega!! :p...
By
Anu Sharma, at 11:44 AM, October 03, 2007
waise aapke liye itne alankaar bhi paryapt nahi hain.........kash alpha beta gaama...ki series bhi likhi hoti
By
Anonymous, at 3:40 PM, October 04, 2007
#arora- oh really?fir app kyoon nahi is aparyapt alankaar saarni ko paryapt nahi karti ? :p :p
By
Anu Sharma, at 12:02 PM, October 06, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home