I am on matrimony site :)
Okay, I accept I forgot this blog like anything in these days. Infact i didnt forget, it was and is always in my mind, just that I could not update it for a couple of genuine reasons. But this time i could not hold myself back. Yeah i am on matrimony site. Hold on, listen me. First go through this link -
http://www.simplymarryzine.com/index.php
or this one
http://www.simplymarryzine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=20&Itemid=96
or may be this one -
http://www.simplymarryzine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=324&Itemid=96
My this 'shaadi wala' post is up there on simplymarryzine.com. A Times Of India's Matrimony site. I guess many of you who are in the matrimony mood must have heard about it. Though i was not aware of it at all till three days ago. I was surprised when the website's editor mailed me for permission to add this post there. I was amused knowing somebody read it after such a long time i published it there. And more amused when i read it. Because that was the time i used to walk out furiously at anything remotely related to marriage. And now when my parents talk about it, i stay calm and compose because i know i dont have any option but to listen them and follow what they have to say. Anyways...more updates later...gotta reply a couple of mails right now. But I am really amused thinking how many ways can be there to be on a Matrimony site :P
http://www.simplymarryzine.com/index.php
or this one
http://www.simplymarryzine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=20&Itemid=96
or may be this one -
http://www.simplymarryzine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=324&Itemid=96
My this 'shaadi wala' post is up there on simplymarryzine.com. A Times Of India's Matrimony site. I guess many of you who are in the matrimony mood must have heard about it. Though i was not aware of it at all till three days ago. I was surprised when the website's editor mailed me for permission to add this post there. I was amused knowing somebody read it after such a long time i published it there. And more amused when i read it. Because that was the time i used to walk out furiously at anything remotely related to marriage. And now when my parents talk about it, i stay calm and compose because i know i dont have any option but to listen them and follow what they have to say. Anyways...more updates later...gotta reply a couple of mails right now. But I am really amused thinking how many ways can be there to be on a Matrimony site :P



9 Comments:
Interesting. Not sure if you do expect comments from unknown people, but I got your comment first :-)
Anyways, Amusing, yes! But I do believe your blog is a dead giveway on everything about who you are, what kind of a person etc etc. So I guess, your prospective groom would have decided a lot about you even before meeting you. Thats his advantage. You might not be at an advantage though. All good guys dont blog, or if they do, they might have some nasty things lined up.
I am experienced. So can just say, that you'll know. You'll know as soon as you read his article/mail, you'll know the way he talks to his friends, you'll know by the way he talks to you that if he'll be able to respect you for what you are. (And ofcourse vice versa). So all the best !! Keep us all updated (Everybody on the net).
Chill!
By
YoursTruly, at 6:56 PM, August 11, 2008
#yourstruly - Well in my case getting comments from unknowns isn’t that unexpected Welcome here :)
About revealing myself, I would say I didn’t do it deliberately. Infact every blogger’s/author’s personality somehow get reflected in his/her writing. Its just spontaneous. Just degree varies which depends on variety or type of subjects one writes upon.
Just wondering what those nasty things you are talking about !
Though I hope I get some chance to know him as a real person. Thanks for wishes :)
By
Anu Sharma, at 4:02 PM, August 13, 2008
That's cool..
Way to go.
Cheers,
Asset
By
ASSET, at 10:06 PM, August 13, 2008
#asset - Thanks :)
By
Anu Sharma, at 2:05 PM, August 14, 2008
Asli wali kab dalogi ad matrimony webs ite pe.......Hum ko apply karne ka hai!
Peace.....WB!
By
Ye manzilen !!, at 11:00 AM, September 07, 2008
Sharma ji..I just saw ur pic.....fianlly!
By
Ye manzilen !!, at 11:05 AM, September 07, 2008
Stooped writing... looks like got married... :-) ...
By
Ranjan, at 2:20 PM, November 21, 2008
"Saturatory warning"
unrelated to the context of present topic of blog :-|
(haan..haan..pta hai spelling galt hai!)
"opening line is correct!
You do have forgotten your blog!!"
"BAD!"
Come Back
By
Anonymous, at 5:22 PM, November 26, 2008
wao uve been MIA for almost half year :P
By
Sirius Black, at 4:31 PM, February 11, 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home