Annu paas ho gayee!!
So the last sem result has been declared. I got 79 percent and after listening this I was surprised to see that examiners finally have learnt to give me good marks too. Well still I don't stand anywhere close to top rankers as highest is 85% something. But ok I am not in rona-dhona kind of girls community. I got what I expected so no reason of making any fuss over why didn't I get what top rankers expected from themselves. Though I was wondering that if I had not screwed up my discrete mathematics exam how much my %age would have hiked. D (Mehta) again proved her caliber by getting close to 85% and thus being second topper. Me, kapoor and dhara kept demanding for a treat endlessly as a birth right of being langotiya friends but getting a treat from Mehta is as tough as getting a seat in local compartment of Indian rail. Neither Mehta had any single taka in her wallet. So we threatened her if she wants to complete her mca from this place, next day she must come with her wallet with good number of 100 rupees.
Lets hope, she loses the capacity of thinking for a day or two and doesn't realize that we cant do anything either if at all she doesn't give the treat to we permanent bhukkad. What we kept doing was making weird faces and blotch our lips at her for god knows how many times but our all face exercises have come to naught. But person like me who proudly write die-hard optimist under the personal strength heading in her cv should not lose hope so early.
Meanwhile kapoor got remembered of the treat she forcedly made me owe her. If you know the reason why I promised her a treat you will just try real hard to make me your friends. A few days ago mam was going to take the viva of some dbms chapters, the subject that scares the daylights out of me. Now this is what the worst part of our college, everything tests, assignments, vivas come with the tag of this-much-marks. Obviously every college has this problem but what if these things are done almost every week. Every time we take a sigh knowing something has finished next moment we get to know we have got new assignment or test to take and each with these-many-marks tag that will be added in your final merit.
Even for 5 marks we have to struggle hard to get our exclusive back seats and disturb god from his emergency meeting, which has been conducted to resolve the issue that had arisen by the class of demons to obtain the 50% reservation in heaven. Well when things like that are happening in heaven, how could the sons of earth be untouched from this latest a la mode?
Well, so that day I had a quite a bit apprehension about my repo (that was nothing anyway) that was going to get a hard dent (if it was). Mehta and dhara were busy mugging the lock based protocols and functional dependencies. Kapoor was explaining me that if mam starts viva roll no wise no one can save you but if we 4 succeed in getting our fixed monopolized seats its hardly gonna be your turn to get interrogated (or insulted?) .I was so relaxed after listening these words that I blurted out tere mooh me choclates, cold coffee, cold ice-cream (cold?) , Things I am crazy about. She happily declared that I owe her a cold coffee at barista. And I was like ye maine kya anarth kah diya. Honestly it was not as worrisome as dbms ramayan size concepts, above all the way mam keep asking questions during the class. In fact I had a burning desire to ask mam that why she wanted to take a formal viva when she does it on the daily basis while teaching.
Though I am quite comfortable with viva thing but what to do to entangle her with answers when I don't know even the iota of chapter. So the fear of viva was dominating enough to promise anything to escape from it. Moreover I too didn't get any chance to go to a coffee house for many days. I really have a strong urge to learn the method, which these guys prepare coffee with. So isn't it so sweet of me who will be ready to offer you a cup of coffee if you pray for me. Well viva didn't happen that day as mam had her pre-decided lecture to take. Kapoor was jumping knowing she gonna relish something at free,though neither I lost nor she won the bet.
We conveyed each other what the heck if Mehta is not giving the treat, I said I have sufficient money to sip the cheapest coffee at barista. As soon as Mehta and dhara left the college we headed to my kinetic, I was just inserting my kinetic keys in the lock that we looked at our dress say uniform. Yeah we have to wear white salwar, white dupatta and blue kurta every Wednesday. So we thought we would look more of band baje wale. But next moment kapoor said yaar apne ko kya karma hai ,apne ko to bas coffee peeni hai or nsp karni hai.
Me --nsp?
Kapoor- nayan such prapti !
Me- oh I see.yeah right why should we give a damn to those damn people. We care about our coffee and our nsp. Why should we bother if they don't get their nsp seeing us? Right?
Kapoor- or kya !
And bill was just 65(for 1 espresso & 1 capuchhino)+5(of parking, I really hate to give this parking charge just for 20 minutes or so). When coffee was in the offing we tried to take nsp but nothing was there. When coffee was over we found nothing is intriguing.
Next day we were making the left 2 listen the modified story that finally resulted in making Mehta agree to give a treat.
Moving on I got to know that type of girls I was talking about, I mean those 32767 feet above the sea level hight ki attitude wali girls got less than me. I seriously not feeling anything great about my %age but telling them %age on their asking, seeing them look askance at me, I really felt I got something worth to sizzle their insides the way my mom fries potato chips inside the frying pan. I don't have anything inimical feeling for them but this attitude to look down on whomever they want looks quite ridiculous to me. A little advantage of getting 4-5 more marks in a subject or two good enough for them to get to their head. For time being they didn't get even this.
Just a few days ago mam was distributing our answer sheets of internal assessment exams (that too of dbms), in which I got 14 out of 20. So for a person who was expecting just 10-11 in her totally non-favored subject), jumping around and telling everybody in the vicinity that oye mere 14 aye hai was quite normal. I was telling my marks to dhara who got 16,that PG(of high attitude-diseased gang) who has been taking print outs for may be an alien knows how many hours, beside dhara spoke out with vanity writ large on her face- 14 par congrats , what a sneering comment. And me impromptu - haa yaar , actually you fall in different category and I fall in different one aur hamari category ke logo ke liye 14 bahot hai . She gave me a feigned smile and I gave her a view of my collection of daily brushed 32 tiny calcium items. Later when she got her copy I approached to dhara and bent down close to her to ask about PG's marks, just to know what are badhai-layak marks according to her. By a strange quirk of fate she got 10. I am not sure if she judged what she plan fully said hoping she would get close to congrats worthy numbers.
I don't figure out why people do something that backfire on them. Are these single digit marks too cardinal to behave modestly (so called gem of woman)? Is that all we take education for. Is that what will make our life better. What she made of herself among who listened her remark. In fact my friends who were not present that time in lab knew it later without my discussing or analyzing any single word. For her and me it started with a question and an answer and finished with a mutual giggle in the lab itself.
My friends say I have dibs on finesse (according to oxford dictionary finesse means- great skill in dealing with people or situations specially in a delicate way). bhayankar wala compliment hai bhayya. Hamare bhrata-shree or bahanshree se poocha jaye to bolenge kalyug mai log itna jhooth kyoon bolte hai ? For me it was shocking how my friends got to know about the thing that didn't make any fuss at all, that lasted after 2 statements one from her and one from me.isiliye kahte hai ki ladkiyon ke pait mai koi baat nahi pachtee.
Between every senior is looking quite busy these days as first phase of campus placement is going to commence from 17 may. Moreover I am too spending very less time on net surfing and time pass stuffs( wase hamesha sach nahi bolti mai), what could be the sole reason- final sem exams after 20 days. Date sheet has been stuck on the notice-board so I may again come jhanda(post) lahrate hue lete hai ek chota sa break .
Well I started writing this post a few days ago, on the day of announcement of the result but because of as usual boring assignments and summer training arrangements I left it unfinished. The new update is that Mehta gonna give us a treat finally. Tomorrow it's again Wednesday so we won't go on road like band baaze wale, day after tomorrow can be the good day. I was wondering how a nation wide SBI strike could affect a much desired and much awaited treat plan.
Lets hope, she loses the capacity of thinking for a day or two and doesn't realize that we cant do anything either if at all she doesn't give the treat to we permanent bhukkad. What we kept doing was making weird faces and blotch our lips at her for god knows how many times but our all face exercises have come to naught. But person like me who proudly write die-hard optimist under the personal strength heading in her cv should not lose hope so early.
Meanwhile kapoor got remembered of the treat she forcedly made me owe her. If you know the reason why I promised her a treat you will just try real hard to make me your friends. A few days ago mam was going to take the viva of some dbms chapters, the subject that scares the daylights out of me. Now this is what the worst part of our college, everything tests, assignments, vivas come with the tag of this-much-marks. Obviously every college has this problem but what if these things are done almost every week. Every time we take a sigh knowing something has finished next moment we get to know we have got new assignment or test to take and each with these-many-marks tag that will be added in your final merit.
Even for 5 marks we have to struggle hard to get our exclusive back seats and disturb god from his emergency meeting, which has been conducted to resolve the issue that had arisen by the class of demons to obtain the 50% reservation in heaven. Well when things like that are happening in heaven, how could the sons of earth be untouched from this latest a la mode?
Well, so that day I had a quite a bit apprehension about my repo (that was nothing anyway) that was going to get a hard dent (if it was). Mehta and dhara were busy mugging the lock based protocols and functional dependencies. Kapoor was explaining me that if mam starts viva roll no wise no one can save you but if we 4 succeed in getting our fixed monopolized seats its hardly gonna be your turn to get interrogated (or insulted?) .I was so relaxed after listening these words that I blurted out tere mooh me choclates, cold coffee, cold ice-cream (cold?) , Things I am crazy about. She happily declared that I owe her a cold coffee at barista. And I was like ye maine kya anarth kah diya. Honestly it was not as worrisome as dbms ramayan size concepts, above all the way mam keep asking questions during the class. In fact I had a burning desire to ask mam that why she wanted to take a formal viva when she does it on the daily basis while teaching.
Though I am quite comfortable with viva thing but what to do to entangle her with answers when I don't know even the iota of chapter. So the fear of viva was dominating enough to promise anything to escape from it. Moreover I too didn't get any chance to go to a coffee house for many days. I really have a strong urge to learn the method, which these guys prepare coffee with. So isn't it so sweet of me who will be ready to offer you a cup of coffee if you pray for me. Well viva didn't happen that day as mam had her pre-decided lecture to take. Kapoor was jumping knowing she gonna relish something at free,though neither I lost nor she won the bet.
We conveyed each other what the heck if Mehta is not giving the treat, I said I have sufficient money to sip the cheapest coffee at barista. As soon as Mehta and dhara left the college we headed to my kinetic, I was just inserting my kinetic keys in the lock that we looked at our dress say uniform. Yeah we have to wear white salwar, white dupatta and blue kurta every Wednesday. So we thought we would look more of band baje wale. But next moment kapoor said yaar apne ko kya karma hai ,apne ko to bas coffee peeni hai or nsp karni hai.
Me --nsp?
Kapoor- nayan such prapti !
Me- oh I see.yeah right why should we give a damn to those damn people. We care about our coffee and our nsp. Why should we bother if they don't get their nsp seeing us? Right?
Kapoor- or kya !
And bill was just 65(for 1 espresso & 1 capuchhino)+5(of parking, I really hate to give this parking charge just for 20 minutes or so). When coffee was in the offing we tried to take nsp but nothing was there. When coffee was over we found nothing is intriguing.
Next day we were making the left 2 listen the modified story that finally resulted in making Mehta agree to give a treat.
Moving on I got to know that type of girls I was talking about, I mean those 32767 feet above the sea level hight ki attitude wali girls got less than me. I seriously not feeling anything great about my %age but telling them %age on their asking, seeing them look askance at me, I really felt I got something worth to sizzle their insides the way my mom fries potato chips inside the frying pan. I don't have anything inimical feeling for them but this attitude to look down on whomever they want looks quite ridiculous to me. A little advantage of getting 4-5 more marks in a subject or two good enough for them to get to their head. For time being they didn't get even this.
Just a few days ago mam was distributing our answer sheets of internal assessment exams (that too of dbms), in which I got 14 out of 20. So for a person who was expecting just 10-11 in her totally non-favored subject), jumping around and telling everybody in the vicinity that oye mere 14 aye hai was quite normal. I was telling my marks to dhara who got 16,that PG(of high attitude-diseased gang) who has been taking print outs for may be an alien knows how many hours, beside dhara spoke out with vanity writ large on her face- 14 par congrats , what a sneering comment. And me impromptu - haa yaar , actually you fall in different category and I fall in different one aur hamari category ke logo ke liye 14 bahot hai . She gave me a feigned smile and I gave her a view of my collection of daily brushed 32 tiny calcium items. Later when she got her copy I approached to dhara and bent down close to her to ask about PG's marks, just to know what are badhai-layak marks according to her. By a strange quirk of fate she got 10. I am not sure if she judged what she plan fully said hoping she would get close to congrats worthy numbers.
I don't figure out why people do something that backfire on them. Are these single digit marks too cardinal to behave modestly (so called gem of woman)? Is that all we take education for. Is that what will make our life better. What she made of herself among who listened her remark. In fact my friends who were not present that time in lab knew it later without my discussing or analyzing any single word. For her and me it started with a question and an answer and finished with a mutual giggle in the lab itself.
My friends say I have dibs on finesse (according to oxford dictionary finesse means- great skill in dealing with people or situations specially in a delicate way). bhayankar wala compliment hai bhayya. Hamare bhrata-shree or bahanshree se poocha jaye to bolenge kalyug mai log itna jhooth kyoon bolte hai ? For me it was shocking how my friends got to know about the thing that didn't make any fuss at all, that lasted after 2 statements one from her and one from me.isiliye kahte hai ki ladkiyon ke pait mai koi baat nahi pachtee.
Between every senior is looking quite busy these days as first phase of campus placement is going to commence from 17 may. Moreover I am too spending very less time on net surfing and time pass stuffs( wase hamesha sach nahi bolti mai), what could be the sole reason- final sem exams after 20 days. Date sheet has been stuck on the notice-board so I may again come jhanda(post) lahrate hue lete hai ek chota sa break .
Well I started writing this post a few days ago, on the day of announcement of the result but because of as usual boring assignments and summer training arrangements I left it unfinished. The new update is that Mehta gonna give us a treat finally. Tomorrow it's again Wednesday so we won't go on road like band baaze wale, day after tomorrow can be the good day. I was wondering how a nation wide SBI strike could affect a much desired and much awaited treat plan.



29 Comments:
congos ....79% :o bahut hai ..i remember the good old days when i used to be a good student like u .
By
Ankit, at 4:12 AM, April 12, 2006
Congrats on 79! Keep it up! Forget whether it is more or less. Do your duty without expecting anything in return. That is from Gita.
This is post is too good. I liked it, very much. And forgot to tell you, 14 par congrats ;).
By
Nag, at 12:33 PM, April 12, 2006
Congrats bitiya.79% to acche khaase mote taaze number hain.main iran ka koi sheikh hota to tujhe teen oil well deta inaam mein.
By
Abhi, at 2:23 PM, April 13, 2006
#ankit--thankooo...haanjee khoob hai or fir achaar thode daalna hai %age ka..n wot i just read gud student n me ..i wil giv u a treat in barista coffee+brownie if u convince dis to my classmates n teachers !!
#nag--shukriya..n if u dont no d meaning of dis find out..u sud atleast know d gud words of hindi..im sorry i cant follow dis gita gyaan..try to understand bear all i torture my skull cells is just to get passed...nahi hoga mujhse !n its really astonishing dat u liked MY post..
#hitler ki atma-- azee dhanyavaad saab..bas abki duaein hai..or acche khaase mote taaze matlab meri %ko dieting ki jaroorat hai..moti cheeze acchi nahi lagti hame..abhi vlcc mai registration karate hai ...or tail ke kuon ki baat chodo ..pani ke well ki baat karo..jaldi se jake nahao nahi to mai dhakka maaroo? puri jindagee nahana padega !!
By
Anu Sharma, at 3:07 PM, April 13, 2006
gud one.. college ki yaad aaagai...
By
Dh@v@!, at 5:33 PM, April 13, 2006
hi.. Congrats!
btw, i also did mca, some 3 yrs bak ;)
anywyas, nice blog...
Cheers!
By
Clueless, at 5:55 PM, April 13, 2006
congt=rats dear..kya baat hai....itni padhakoo kabse ho gayee....
yaha blore mein hum pak raheah i....rajkumar mar gaya...pura blore band....aish karo.....jin sadko pe hum drive nahi karte traffic ki wajaha se waha aaj cricket khel rahe hai..
By
Atul, at 9:36 AM, April 14, 2006
#cali- well i was thinking ki al dat i wrote abt happeed in col so how come u forgot to remember ur col days n instead rem school days ..ur col days were dat boring?...
#dh@v@--thx,col ke din hi aise hote hai..moz masti khana peena..ckasses bunk karna..i no i too wil miss thz days...
#mon- thk u ,oh gr8 hum dono mca mca ,so u must b scared after reding those tech terms again or u were a gud student den unlike of me ?
#atul-- danke..german vocab yaad kar dubara ,test kar rahi thee ki 2-4 mahne pahle seekhi hui german yaad hai ya nahi tujhe..wase me or padhakoo ,pata nahi janm lene padenge mujhe iskeliye ..mai bhi hairan hoo ki itni %age aa kaise gayee..or blore bnd hai to isme pakne ki kya baat hai..u got a golden chance to sleep for whole day..i tell u duniya mai sone se badhiya kaam or koi nahi hi ..yahan to ye bv vale jaan lene pe tule hai sunday ko bhi 3 ghante ki class hai..nyways u njoy..
By
Anu Sharma, at 2:06 PM, April 14, 2006
Thnx for ur comments...
n simple answer to ur questions...
don't go on week dayz... 4get sundays... jitna load loge... woh utna hi load denge... so njoy....
By
Dh@v@!, at 7:18 PM, April 14, 2006
n ha... all the best for ur exams... do well ;)
By
Dh@v@!, at 7:28 PM, April 14, 2006
HI..
First time on ur blog....nice post tittle but the ppl u r knowing abt passing ur exam, they deserve CADBURY..right?!?!
so u like Jonathan Livingston Seagull...that mean Visionary...great!!
Hope to hear from u also..
Roy
By
Anonymous, at 2:58 PM, April 15, 2006
#dhava--hey thx for wot?its just needed a click of mouse not dat i had to climb up 500 stairs to comment on r post..well its other way round here..hum jitna load kam lete hai vo utna load daalte hai...wotever i do things in my way..tension apun lete hi nahi hai..thx for d wishes i need dem badly..
#cali--now again wot do u mean by ki aisa to skool mai hota hai..u r indicating dat we behave lik skool studs n havent grown up lik col studs or u do bigger n better masti worthy of col life..i m really eager to no wot u ppl do in d name of col-days-masti ...
#roy- oh so u too is a first time..m just surprised to c d bravery level of ppl..well dekho jee india mai bahumat chalta hai rem 50%reserv, so u get d majority i wil offer u cadbury..promise.its a gentlewoman promise ! n reading books of jls means to b a visionary..man can u plz spread d word i may get gud publicity dat wil help in getting a seat to fight d election, i promise i wil mov earth n sky to nullify dis reservation quota...i wil offer u uncle chips too den..
By
Anu Sharma, at 4:29 PM, April 15, 2006
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at 4:56 PM, April 15, 2006
Hi..
First of all thanx to land on my blog & share so thoughtful words with me...great ..great..great!!
I dont like to get things on reservation, i like if somenody gives me aisehi...then ,my happines soars like "JLS"..
Ok, I'll spread abt ur visionary fact just putting a banner on "JLS"...how does this idea sound...but then uncle chips is so cheap na??!!....as u know "JLS" is so big as a dreamer & me also..agaar free me milega to daurega...
nice to hear from you(see my blog also)..
Roy
By
Anonymous, at 4:58 PM, April 15, 2006
hey bhagwaan,how do u write such hugeeeeeeeeeee posts.
but it was very very well written and i enjoyed every bit of it.
andy BTW, congrats ...
-ATG
By
Anil.kumar03@gmail.com, at 10:29 AM, April 16, 2006
First of all congrats for your results. I know the feeling of scoring like you did. Its a rather peaceful sensation than an exciting ones. No wonder we Gautam Buddhas feed by wringing the neck of the toppers without any guilt. Requires special talent!;)
Keep posting!
Bye!
By
Anonymous, at 10:39 PM, April 16, 2006
ek humble si request hai... thoda trim kar do apne articles ko.
U write good stuff but infinite lambe blogs...i wonder how do u mantain the continuity
By
Ankit, at 1:05 AM, April 17, 2006
hi...
moving by n get ur blog.....nice topic....bt very huge post...
well, congrats for being topper.
u know, we ppl also run for treat even if a small things happen, as u said "demanding for a treat endlessly as a birth right of being langotiya friends ".
njoy n keep blogging........
By
Santosh Jena, at 7:57 AM, April 17, 2006
#roy-- are thx kika...n maine thoughtful kya kaha ..i just reiterated wot generally ppl say high funda n gr8 things wen sombody is trying to achieve sth..or vo thought to kisi ne bola tha..aise hi kabhi kabhi dimag ki ghanti baz zati hai meri or relevant baat kar leti hoon...so uncle chips is not fine ..wot abt kurkure ?btw i made a blunder by saying books of jls..jls to book he na..sud hav said books of richard bach...
#ATG--hey bhagvaan?..mera naam bhagwaan nahi hai..n i tell u its dosent take as much effort as lifting d gowardhan parvat to write d crap..but its looking huge to u coz its tough to d 2nd person to tolerate it..thx u liked inspite of it.
#amit-- ok over n out ..u enjoyed ur skool days more..maan liya..for me its other way round.next post?...jald hi aa raha hai khain jayiyega nahi..ye moka haath se na jhooth jaye !!
#kevin--thx ,u xactly understood my reaction..its really a peaceful n relieving one rather xciting...coz i knew if i become topper it wud seem dat god has given severe punishment to worthy ones!
n will keep posting as long as my fingers or keyboard dosent get damaged !
#amit-- azee humble kya ap rude request karenge to bhi maan lenge ..n wot sud i make of it , did u read d post in installments n wen finished wrote a comment token of 'i hav finished now but need a trim'...n keep wondering how do i write long ones...raaj ki baat hai!!
#santosh-- are koi sunta kyoon nahi..ye kya blogs ke liye oscar ya booker nahi hote kya..seems i wud hav got atleast 1 award for long posts unanimously...n ye kya anarth kah diya..sir im not d topper...n treat ke liye to lagotiya frnd kya kisi ko bhi pakad lete hai..birth right to hai hi free ka khane ka...
By
Anu Sharma, at 3:05 PM, April 17, 2006
First time here...
Nice place...
and btw, Congrats!
Keep up the good work!
Cheers,
Amit
By
Anonymous, at 7:07 PM, April 17, 2006
nice to see a blogger from jaipur :D
hey congrats on 79%...brainy gal haan! good good! :D
By
Anonymous, at 7:29 PM, April 17, 2006
#amit-- thx, 'keep up d good work' which one ? blogging or academics..prior one is quite easy n latter one is just scaring d shit out of me ...
#harry- dhanyavaad , wud lik to clear a v big misconception u hav , i m no brainy . i guess examinors must hav got lottery just before evaluating my answer sheets ...n yes jaipur too now got access on world wide web !
By
Anu Sharma, at 2:44 PM, April 19, 2006
you really write well too..
i just started...
congratulations for comnig out with flying colors...
By
vipul, at 3:17 PM, April 19, 2006
congrats yaar!!! my mom would have been on ninth cloud if she would have found these marks often on my mark sheet. honestly, na jaane kitno ka dil tod diya SBI walo ne. good post!!
By
sandipan, at 9:24 AM, April 20, 2006
Hi Anu,
First time on ur blog, n find it quite interesting.
U really hv a flair for writing, n lot of time 2.The narration felt very realistic, n i cud even visualize all the stuff.
Brought back memories of old days at coll.
check out my blog,
www.anshulseth.com
Asset
By
ASSET, at 12:31 PM, April 21, 2006
#vipul--thanks..but i m not dat old at blogging either...n if i hav come out wid flying color..wot word sud i use for u ?
#sandipan--often na..to mere konse hamesha aate hai..n btw my mom said anu u cud hav done better ,i said -if i hav been topper how com topper wud hav been topper...meri vazah se hi to ayi hai...n yes dat sbi strike proved very unlucky for us ..we still waiting for dat treat..hehe..
#asset--thx ..every ones life is quite interesting in some or other way ..its just that we dont realize..hav u read last post ..visualizedat u wil dat more funny ...
By
Anu Sharma, at 2:57 PM, April 21, 2006
#Anu: Both actually...
You need to scare the shit outta 'em...not yourself.
Keep up the good stuff! ;)
By
Anonymous, at 8:12 PM, April 22, 2006
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
By
Anonymous, at 12:54 PM, June 11, 2006
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
By
Anonymous, at 8:15 PM, July 21, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home