Happy or Hapless
Having ensured MB is writing on board and her back is towards class, I entered the class at 8-30 am, that I was supposed to enter at 8 o’clock facing mam’s face straight. And when class was over, came the not-so-ear-pleasing declaration that she has already taken the attendance and would not mark the same for latecomers. I was thinking I should have taken half an hour more sleep in cozy razai. Anyways fine hota hai kabhi-kabhi. And as soon as mam left the classroom my friends and classmates began their talks with complementing me on my looks. Kya gadbad hai? Who is he ? Mujhe shak ho raha hai..To madam kaha ko ? You are looking sweet, looking nice yaar fir hindi mai sahi lag rahi hai yaar…were the comments and compliments in addition to their making their thumbs and the index fingers in circle shape and showing it to me. That’s when I discovered that why I could not find any ironed suit except two and had to wear the new one, just to get so many comments and compliments on this v-day. Initially I replied to them ‘yaar nobody is there’ ‘madam mummy is not home ajkal , to press wali ke kapde nahi ja paye as I have many more things to do at home ,isliye naya pahan ke ana pada AJ KE DIN.’ ‘afsos hai yaar koi gadbad nahi hai’ . but then I took a reverse gear and began to reply ‘dekh dear one is waiting at Barista, one at Mc D one at Cinestar one at GT so just deciding where to go. It was when they realized ki ultimate wala fenk rahi hai..koi nahi hai!
But I really think, should one give oneself so much importance only when there is someone special in life and who is always ready like Eveready cells to lighten ones life by praising everything about her, no matter how sincerely he was doing it ? No way. I am in those who will like to make him see me when I am looking like kaam wali too. Yeah just a couple of days ago a couple of my friends remarked that what happened to me and one said I am looking like a kaam wali.And I replied ‘ dekh yaar samjha kar mai tum logo se apna koi bhi roop nahi chupana chahtii’ . Actually that day I had poured one litre oil in my head and top of that made a bun of my locks just to avoid them to touch my neck. And same friends here were praising me for my uncombed wet hairs and suit. Though I keep getting compliments every other day (you believed? well its true but i cant take gurantee abouth their proper vision!) but today was different thing. Anyways nothing happened to this moment what they were thinking of.
While returning home I remembered my sweet and so cute 3 year cousin (who is nowadays at my home with her mom i.e masi in absence of my mom) saying ’ annu jiji mere liye itni (spreding her arms to the fullest) badi toffee leke ana or apple leke ana or orange leke ana or angoor leke ana. Akhir bahan kiski hai..Like me she too love to eat fruits. So here I forgot to take my lunch because of googling for assignment on google but I just could not forget her sweet demands.
I bought them all and headed quite eagerly to the Goyal photo lab to collect my developed roll. I was really quite excited to see all those photographs I clicked on Diwali and my cousin’s engagement. But what the hell the counter guy made me listen, that only 3 snaps turned out fine and the whole roll was blank. He guessed that flash must have not on when required. I clarified that I or whoever had the camera taken every photo very carefully but no good was there in clarifying anything. It was just hard for me to believe. Finally after eliminating every cause of this disaster he said that most probably the culprit was the camera itself. Whatever it is. It was just frustrating to know all this for me who is fond of photography.
At home my sis was waiting to see her rangolee snaps that she made very deftly after putting a couple of hours on diwali. And I was recalling those too nice poses where everybody was looking so beautiful in engagement . Snaps I took of papa with sis ,with my bro then we 3 bro-sis altogether etc etc…I was just feeling like taking my cam in my hand and throw it away from a high mountaintop .Ok enough of this .Gone has gone.
And again what’s this? I found that apple wala kept many rotten apples in the polybag so deftly he infact changed the polythene where I have kept my chosen ones. And I could not even notice it. How come? Well it happened a couple of time ago also with other apple walas its just in their habit. For this should I stop eating apples? I went to that boy and as expected he silently admit what he has done. He began to exchange them but I demanded my money back. He returned it. And I purchased them from other one keeping my eyes on them for every second. I just could not get what he gained out of it. Nothing. But still people do it just to make other’s day worse.
I returned and headed to nearby press wali aunty with many surf-excel washed wrinkled clothes so that I won’t have to listen again my classmates comments .She also should have some share to call my day a rotten one. Shop was closed. And just when I was about to end my day with all these untoward things I got this pain. I was lifting my two little cousins (coincidently other one was also at home) off the floor in my arms I don’t know what happened suddenly, my spine began to pain. It’s just the major one that I have been feeling for a couple of months in a lighter way. Since last days it was just fine and now again. Though I know it will disappear in a day or two but for the moment …my god.
And I am writing all this just because I am literally pissed off. Tomorrow I have a test to take, the one of favourite subject, but I don’t have any preparation. Just don’t have any idea what am I gonna write in sheets tomorrow. I am seriously pissed off on the day but in amusing manner , the day started with sweet compliments and ended with sour pains.People say it's happy v-day for me it was hapless v-day.Mummmy……
But I really think, should one give oneself so much importance only when there is someone special in life and who is always ready like Eveready cells to lighten ones life by praising everything about her, no matter how sincerely he was doing it ? No way. I am in those who will like to make him see me when I am looking like kaam wali too. Yeah just a couple of days ago a couple of my friends remarked that what happened to me and one said I am looking like a kaam wali.And I replied ‘ dekh yaar samjha kar mai tum logo se apna koi bhi roop nahi chupana chahtii’ . Actually that day I had poured one litre oil in my head and top of that made a bun of my locks just to avoid them to touch my neck. And same friends here were praising me for my uncombed wet hairs and suit. Though I keep getting compliments every other day (you believed? well its true but i cant take gurantee abouth their proper vision!) but today was different thing. Anyways nothing happened to this moment what they were thinking of.
While returning home I remembered my sweet and so cute 3 year cousin (who is nowadays at my home with her mom i.e masi in absence of my mom) saying ’ annu jiji mere liye itni (spreding her arms to the fullest) badi toffee leke ana or apple leke ana or orange leke ana or angoor leke ana. Akhir bahan kiski hai..Like me she too love to eat fruits. So here I forgot to take my lunch because of googling for assignment on google but I just could not forget her sweet demands.
I bought them all and headed quite eagerly to the Goyal photo lab to collect my developed roll. I was really quite excited to see all those photographs I clicked on Diwali and my cousin’s engagement. But what the hell the counter guy made me listen, that only 3 snaps turned out fine and the whole roll was blank. He guessed that flash must have not on when required. I clarified that I or whoever had the camera taken every photo very carefully but no good was there in clarifying anything. It was just hard for me to believe. Finally after eliminating every cause of this disaster he said that most probably the culprit was the camera itself. Whatever it is. It was just frustrating to know all this for me who is fond of photography.
At home my sis was waiting to see her rangolee snaps that she made very deftly after putting a couple of hours on diwali. And I was recalling those too nice poses where everybody was looking so beautiful in engagement . Snaps I took of papa with sis ,with my bro then we 3 bro-sis altogether etc etc…I was just feeling like taking my cam in my hand and throw it away from a high mountaintop .Ok enough of this .Gone has gone.
And again what’s this? I found that apple wala kept many rotten apples in the polybag so deftly he infact changed the polythene where I have kept my chosen ones. And I could not even notice it. How come? Well it happened a couple of time ago also with other apple walas its just in their habit. For this should I stop eating apples? I went to that boy and as expected he silently admit what he has done. He began to exchange them but I demanded my money back. He returned it. And I purchased them from other one keeping my eyes on them for every second. I just could not get what he gained out of it. Nothing. But still people do it just to make other’s day worse.
I returned and headed to nearby press wali aunty with many surf-excel washed wrinkled clothes so that I won’t have to listen again my classmates comments .She also should have some share to call my day a rotten one. Shop was closed. And just when I was about to end my day with all these untoward things I got this pain. I was lifting my two little cousins (coincidently other one was also at home) off the floor in my arms I don’t know what happened suddenly, my spine began to pain. It’s just the major one that I have been feeling for a couple of months in a lighter way. Since last days it was just fine and now again. Though I know it will disappear in a day or two but for the moment …my god.
And I am writing all this just because I am literally pissed off. Tomorrow I have a test to take, the one of favourite subject, but I don’t have any preparation. Just don’t have any idea what am I gonna write in sheets tomorrow. I am seriously pissed off on the day but in amusing manner , the day started with sweet compliments and ended with sour pains.People say it's happy v-day for me it was hapless v-day.Mummmy……



8 Comments:
Oye munni ! kaisi hain ? accha accha ghoor ghoor ke mat dekh , point ki baat sun -
1.Get ur spine ka funda checked.i am a doc's son and have got some authority on such stuff.tu sherni hogi ghar mein , get this thing checked.health is important and you will get other ways to show ur bravery.take care of ur back.
2.Pass on my aashirwaad to ur lil cousion.i know , kisne maanga mera ashirwad , but main to dunga.
3.all the best fr tera exam.cheating kar liyo na.
4.watever way u look , u r a nice girl.I believe that and this idea cant change for me.
5.go to point 1 n read it again.its important.get it checked.
By
Abhi, at 4:01 AM, February 15, 2006
#hitler ki atma--hmmmm...so seems u gonna write the sequel of five point sth ...i m very fine...pain has reduced to the tolerable one..papa is coming tomm i wil get it checked..btw mane kahan apni bahaduri dikhai hai / dikhaongee to pata nahi kya hoga...n ofcourse ashiwardaad jaisi cheez pooch ke dene ki jaroorat nahi hoti bas de dena hota hai or lene wale ko sir neeche karke le lena hota hai..n xam has happened..frankly speaking i didnt learn even a single word..but still i guess god is quite benevolent to me..acc to me given d fact i havent studied at all, test went fine..n wot do u mean by 'wotever d way i look'...changi lagti hoo mai ..noor ki hoor ..age se ye bolne ki himmat mat kariyo !! n at 5 th point it looks like i m reading some algorith which at the 5th step says go to step 1 until backbone gets fine9like for loop) !!!
n sixth point is thanks !!
By
Anu Sharma, at 10:39 AM, February 15, 2006
I was just feeling like taking my cam in my hand and throw it away from a high mountaintop.
If your cam knows this, it itself will throw you out(for not knowing how to use a camera) :)).
And coming back to the `back`, most spinal problems start like yours and end in a disaster. Be careful. I'd love to ride a bike. But still I'm thinking to opt for a bus instead of riding on this potholed-roads. 'coz of late, my back started complaining.
And ur bad apples story, have u heard this? "If things can go wrong, they willl go wrong". That's Murphy's law. So just don't let that happen.
And abt looks, there are many others living on this Earth. So when you go to your loved one, please be dressed nicely(it can be normal also) and go. Do not cause any nuisance in public places.
And please do not hurt others by taking pics that would never come. So please learn how to use a camera.
By
Nag, at 12:01 PM, February 15, 2006
#nag--excuse me its not the first time i m using a cam ..ok?...n again acc to murphy's law it has gone wrong becoz it has to be ...n btw let me tell u nobody wud ever disappontedd way i was after knwing dis ...n again u r just scaring me like hell by sying dat me spine pain can urned to b a disaser..nothing has happened lik dat BUT if sth happens lik that u r d one o b blamed as u hav predicted it !!!
#indian bachelor-- well sir i swear on rabree devi dat i really didnt steal ur blog's theme...btw i hav just been to ur blog ..i dont think i m dat bored lik u ..u got a quality u can write wen u r bored dat is totally unlike of me ...btw nice to know dat sb else too write crap...only if u meant dat in ur comment!!
By
Anu Sharma, at 12:13 PM, February 16, 2006
Dont worry dear....
there was nothing exceptional for thatd ay...
at least for a non believer like me....
usual loads of work in office, heaps of forwards on V day and mind teaser aka probable questions for the interview in the night...
aur ye jitna dhyan quotes collect karne mein lagati hai na....uska aadha bhi thoda dhang se rehne mein lagayegi to roz do chaar seetiyo ki hakdaar aaram se ho saktihai..
just kidding...
tata
By
Atul, at 2:44 PM, February 17, 2006
that was a big blog.
I am new to blogging so was visiting a few for fundaes...
sigh..
i have a lot to learn.
By
Life, at 12:11 AM, February 19, 2006
#atul--non-believer u?..gud u hav become one..kinti hee ladkiyo par se museebat ki ghata hat gayee...n maine kab kaha ki mai quote collect karne mai dhayaan lagati hoon..tum lagate ho kya dhyaan tepa lagane mai...n moreover tell me d exact figure abt seetis..fir sochte hai kuch action lene ka !!
anon_iitian--i dont think u r new one i mean d way u meant..n yeah let me know which fundas did u get frm here..i really wondering if my blog cud giv some!!
By
Anu Sharma, at 10:54 PM, February 19, 2006
why not:)
By
Anonymous, at 7:28 AM, July 09, 2011
Post a Comment
<< Home