IT'S MY LIFE......

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Har pal yahaan ….

Today I took a leave from college thinking I could finish up some academic backlog I have knowingly accumulated over the days. Our microprocessor lecturer was going to be on leave and a few girls from this centre were going to witness the annual function at main campus which was to be celebrated in the presence of governor of Rajasthan. So yesterday I tried real hard to make consensus on a mass bunk obviously in my class. But you see girls are never united on anything except on taking treats, specially when they see that stepping back from something will get them personal edge on others. And this is the drawback being in exclusively-for-girls/boys college that you learn to bitch about the people of your own sex. At that moment I was thinking that wish there had been some guys in class who could woo those female padhai-bhakt or bhaktinis by promising them to take out the next day. As to the extent ajkal ke guys and girls are sure of their bf/gf the next year or the next day, I am sure they would have ready to make it a successful mass-bunk. But no. Wish university for women would be replaced by woo-man. Perhaps then it would be easy to bring those girls in agreement.

There are many girls in my class who just resemble to oversized bookworm. Always excited to remind lecturers of their pre-announced viva or test or whatever that makes me make faces on them. And what they just want to exhibit is that they have done their homework as if those who have not done it, will be made murgees before them and they can relish the chicken without worrying about the fast spreading bird-flu. As I haven’t heard any case where girls turned murgees are prone to this famous flu. Most of the times I feel a strong force of repulsion to them. Defying the physics theories that same poles of magnet be it south pole or north pole repel each other, we that is these let-me-study-and-not-have-fun and me let-me-have-fun-all-time find each other repelling, instead of acting like two to the hilt different poles. I try to run away if I see them coming towards me where actually they are approaching to drink water from water-cooler just beside me. I jump out of my seat that is as usual in back or penultimate row to the front row if I find them sitting next to me .As if in their company I would catch the most horrible disease of speaking in the way that looks one will burst into tears the next moment. Literally these are the ones who will give such a look presuming that I have committed a serious sin if I say something ironic or funny about teachers or anything. They will be so perplexed and react like hi raam ab kya karoo if they cant find some solution of some silly problem.Ok enough.
The only thing is that cant they be a bit normal and take-it-easy type so that I can find them somewhat friendly and widen my scope in the class of snatching readymade assignments. But I have noticed one thing, though last sem result is not out yet but in all the mid-terms,periodicals and ofcourse assignments too more or less I succeed to score on a par with them. Except assignments obviously no one in the college or exam hall would let me copy their materials. So when one can perform quite close to them without any rona-dhona why to make such fuss and inhibit yourself from enjoying life .I wonder if they are like that in their college life how would they be like in their professional life when there is so much pressure, where everyone is willing to pull them down. I may be the part of it but still I would not regret that I had not had a good time during my college life. Moreover who knows what tomorrow has in store for us. Well no one of my these classmates will find it but I still say no offence meant, just that aren’t we mature enough to make a balance and to decide what to do at certain point of time.

So I took a holiday to work on my backlog and may be to give myself the vicarious pleasure of having a mass bunk .I found that it would have been better to go to college. Lazy bums like me never come in motion until some sharp dirk is placed at my neck. So started with one night at call centre that I purchased a few days ago to pass my time during the journey to my cousin’s place on his enagagement. But rang de basanti’s songs and my sis nonsense did not let me read it then. And here lies the problem with chetan bhagat’s books you just can’t leave them unfinished in the middle. I almost read it in just a day and obviously the backlog has remained a backlog only .I don’t know how come the last sem passed smoothly but I wish this one too pass without any head-breaking news. For that I will have to cover all the chapters that teachers have taught when I was busy in showing off my batiissi on seeing others’ battissis(though I am not sure if its 32 or 30 or less or more ,let me know if anybody wants exact statistics to make a survey report on 2006 females’ teeth growth). Again alsi-tattu like me cant come back to job so easily,it’s the announcement date of periodicals(mid-term) that made me think to START with .soon I will think to DO what I thought to start with. For the moment I think I should just stop here and hit the bed and fix the alarm so that tomorrow doesn’t come as automatic and unplanned bunk.

Winamp playing- har pal yahaan ji bhar jiyo ,jo hai sama kal ho na ho ...

4 Comments:

  • "and obviously the backlog has remained a backlog only."

    hahahah one of the most common
    problem throughout the world.

    By Blogger Ankit, at 10:48 AM, February 22, 2006  

  • dont worry dear.. sab maya hai.... tension nakko...

    and its futile to try having unity in girls college/school... and bookwormns are omnipresent...just discount them from your scope of view...

    and what do u mean by the meaning of vocab you ppl gave to me??? me clueless about it...

    By Blogger Atul, at 11:27 AM, February 22, 2006  

  • Reading about all this really makes me nostalgic about younger days. Koi lauta de mere bite hue din.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 PM, February 24, 2006  

  • #ankit--oh really...its wid d whole world..gr8..u dont know how much relief u cause to me by saying dis...thx..thx a lot..at least it makes me feel dat im not d only back-with-backlog creature on dis planet...

    #atul--haan sab maya hai,sab nashwar hai..dekha gita ka gyaan ata hai mere ko tere se jyada..i know its futile to try to make unity in gals..but man i sud tell u abt my grad batch..literally my dat match always used to b ready for mass bunk..i really miss dat unity now in my pg..n ahsaan faramosh ye bhi bhool gaya ki tujhe angreji kisne sikhai thee !!!

    #hiren--u no dat wot i say to these oversized wookworms ki abhi jeelo apni col life otherwise fir bologee ki koi nahi lotaye mere beete hue din..u say right..even im not out of my col yet but still everyday i feel dat wot wud i feel wen i wil pass out frm here..

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 11:00 PM, February 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home