IT'S MY LIFE......

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Just Kid(ing)

Time flies. Time really flies. It’s over a month since my exams finished but there is nothing significant to say that I was engrossed in. Neither productive work I have been doing these days. Shopping, sleeping, seeing movies and surfing are the things that I have been doing. Coincidently all starts from ‘s’.

But one thing I made a point to practice on the regular basis is to go stadium daily at 6.30 am no matter if I slept at 11pm or 2am last night. Table Tennis is the game I am ready to sacrifice my sleep for. One of the few things I guess. Not today only but years before too. Well that’s another story in itself and asks for a different post.

Now since this is the summer vacations time, everybody is free I mean from books. For me if holidays were sans of books didn’t mean it left me with my favorite job i.e. sleeping. As in a few days to come my bro gonna take admission in one of the good engineer colleges so all the pre – admission process is going on, like talking, discussing with numerous people to make a right decision in respect of branch and institute, googling to find the prospects of getting admission in respective institute, calling up the institute guys to get some further information as to get rid of the various deadlocks. Since my dad doesn’t work here that entire task has to be done by me. Papa is always there to communicate with the uncles and give reference of us but face-to-face meeting with them; my bro has to do in my or moms company. And it’s really a nice experience to talk to different people on net and in person, which enables to clarify many myths and realities. Well I suppose experience as a whole in daily life because of the absence of my dad here, calls for a new post in itself. How did it bring about my personality and let me grow as to deal with minor to major daily routine life matters.

Above all,back home one thing I am enjoying most is watching my little 3 yr angelic cousins’ activities. One of my masi lives in the same colony and second one at the near distance so these 2 sweet and short naughty girls come at our home in the evenings. I play with them, observe them and laugh at them .I wonder how these little ones have all that required energy to play around endlessly. Surely one of the handful of good things about marriage is kids.

Believe me if you observe them at any point of time you will forget your own headache, you will forget that you were waiting for the bathroom to be free to take the shower, you will forget that their moms told them to come back in time, you will forget almost everything that needs to be executed during their presence. Listening them saying ‘dubala –dubala ‘(again-again) after swinging them higher and higher, seeing them running after each other, mounting them on my back and reiterating ‘chuk-chuk ‘ as if shatabdi is on its way or ‘shewwwwww’ as if some airplane is taking off, seeing them fighting when one sits intentionally in others mom’s lap and saying ‘ ye meri mummy hai uth ja ‘ , complaining about other one that she has taken out the bottle from fridge and drunk water directly from it rather taking it in the glass and in the process touch those bottles with their lips , splash it on the floor so as to make me or sis or mom wash the bottles with vim and refill them and wipe down the floor with cloth, hearing their frolic-some giggling, seeing their sparkled eyes when they order me ‘ mele liye icecream leke ana ,mango leke ana ,cheezi leke ana etc etc ‘ every time me or my bro go out of home and then seeing them almost crying if I have missed something promised before , seeing them moving here and there near fridge and repeating ‘ annu didi ice cream daeoge na ‘ when I have put it in the freezer to make them eat their food first so that they do not kill the appetite by ice-cream only, seeing them in different jeans, shorts ,t-shirts, tops (ye rarely girls in my family wear girly clothes in their childhood thus everyone for the first time mistakenly assumes them to be a boy ) in a single day when I feel so lazy to change even once ,seeing them chirping ,seeing them jumping when some kulfi-wala rings his tan-tan-tan and then convincing them that its not good because of ‘bade-bade keede’ (big worms) and promise them to get the better one ,seeing amul choco-chips ice cream all over their face ,seeing them ‘climbing’ dining chair and table ,getting down from it in their ‘pakadam-pakadai ‘ game, and then listening everybody calling them by the name I gave to them post their birth after a lot of searching of good names more noticeably seeing even my bro becoming baccha in bachha. So you see, the list is endless.

Really days are so beautiful and carefree when you are a kid, then there are people who would say that the best phase of the life is when you are young and fall in love, then you will meet the people who will say that days are divine when you are an adult and see your kids growing up and gain their heights and then you will come across the set of people who will claim the days to be most satisfied and sans any tension, any responsibility when you have begun your hairs go white. Sometimes I wonder if there is any phase of life that is hopeless or the one, which is not. (Obviously there are ones who will go on saying all the complaints about life).

Oh I blabber so much, ok but to finish this post with, here is something on the lighter note –we in the lawn …
Me- ‘mummy aj mosam kitna accha ho raha hai na ….’
Ma somehow didn’t listen it and
1st cousin in my one side of lap – machi annu jiji bol ri hai mocham aacha ho raha hai …
Me – mocham nahi mausam ..
2nd cousin in my other side of lap - mosam..
1st one – mocham ..
2nd one – mosam…
1st one- mocham…
And they went on to prove themselves right until I told them that there is mango shake in the fridge and the one who would stop first will get the bigger glass of it …

Then today when my bro was combing his hairs and my cousin were making funny faces in the dressing table mirror..
My bro about to leave to somewhere..
My cousin – bhayya kaha ja rahe ho..
Bro- mai doctor ke paas injection lagvane ja raha hoon badda wala…haath garam ho rahe hai na mere …(see this is one of the attempts to stop them from coming )..
Cousin – accha …accha meri bhi kanghii kal do…
Bro – nahi apke to ho rahi hai pahle se…
And now what she did simply made me and my family laugh at ..
She dishevelled her boy-cut hairs with her own hands and then said- dekho nahi holi….
Hehe…science has progressed so much, I was thinking ki it should come up with something that stops kids to become young. Whenever I see our cute childhood photographs I say to mom that why don’t we remain kids only, for whole life…. weird na …and she replies – haan taki moms ka pura din tum logo ki dress change karne mai or khilane mai nikal jaye …and I retort with all my chamakte damakte white sitare - yes mom .

14 Comments:

  • ha ha nice one.. to matlab ghar me poori bacha party dhamaal macha rahi hai :)

    By Blogger SUNMAY, at 3:04 PM, June 25, 2006  

  • hay anu u have made me senti yaar,yesterday only we were discussing the issue why can't we remain kids,saare soye armaan jaga diye,O GOD PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WANNA BE KID AGAIN.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 PM, June 25, 2006  

  • awwwwww that was so cute yaar.
    Brings back so many memories of childhood ,like playin hide nd seek in the locality or doing everything carefree :)
    Seriously why do v have to grow up :P

    By Blogger Sirius Black, at 12:07 AM, June 26, 2006  

  • sahi ahi...leaves ka poora use...chinta nahi beta TT aur sleeping mein hi satya hai ..nirvana hai..yahan sab mast hai..total aish..aap batao...kya chal raha haiaajakl

    By Blogger Atul, at 12:09 PM, June 26, 2006  

  • Hey anu nice post yar…
    Pretty nostalgic…
    Yeah childhood was the best time for me also…. No worries.. no responsibilities… no tensions… no boss…

    BTW
    annu didi, annu didi, ice cleam kab khilaoge… :):):)

    n yar rahi baat TT ki… I have tried my hands there also but muje to TT ka table chhota padta hai… woh game mere liye nahi hai….;)

    By Blogger Dh@v@!, at 2:04 PM, June 26, 2006  

  • Hey Anu,

    Good post.But I am seriously amazed at the amount of lines u can write.U can simply capture the whole day frame by frame. Its like watching a full time movie.

    U shud harness this skill, u cud turn out to be a good script writer.
    I mean , right now its like junk talk which is hilarious, but u can try ur hand at serious script-writing.

    I can judge u must b a lot talkative person.
    Coming bak to post, TT is my fav game 2. N if i leave modesty aside, I am good at it 2. I hardly get 2 lose a game(not tht i dont play good players).

    Abt kids, they are always a treat. The innocence in their eyes says it all, n it is tht innocence tht vanishes when u grow up. Hv u heard abt this Sri Sri Ravi Shankar of AOL Fame, he says he just wants to restore the childhood phase in evry1, coz tht is when things wud become lot better in life n society.

    Neway, wud like u to come up with sthg more constructive, rather than ur routine life. U can develop those skills, but i think u need to work over it.

    cya,
    Anshul Seth
    www.anshulseth.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 PM, June 27, 2006  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 PM, June 29, 2006  

  • #sunmay- yeah...if u consider me also in d baccha party , yes pooriiiii baccha party ne dhamaal macha rakha hai !

    #arora- wah yaar mere ko to aj pata chala ..really u hav enriched my gk. i didnt no ki arman ke 2 types hote hai – soye or jage! Oye tune fir heraferi ka song suna kya – soye armaan maan maaan maan maan …jaage tere waste soniye..all day al night mujhe yaad sataye teri …kab aa rahi hai yaar mere ko teri yaad sata rahi hai ? btw coll ane ka armaan jaga hai ya soya ? ...choclate khani hai kiddo?

    #seriously black-hmmmm…thankoo thankoo I no u r saying cute to d pic on d right side at d top :p…n hey I cant say abt ur hide n seek playing habits but rnt u carefree still? Video games vs gal?? :p :p I guess we need to grow up coz only cerelac ppl don’t become crorepati or patni and others cangalpati or patni !! man hold ur breath I m coming up in weirdo form !

    #atul- leaves ka pura use ?? I swear I don’t use leaves to play tt or use it as pillow to sleep !! arre blood pressure high mat kar aise hi pj maar rahi thi !! seems u r listening too much of nirvana n btw jahan ap hai vaha sab mast kaise ho sakte hai ..total aish nahi total ash hogi !! lol..


    #dhaval- all things related to kids are nice ..isn’t it ? n don’t u think we ppl r quite fond of being nostalgic . wen we wil grow up more n look back we wil again b nostalgic abt our young days n hey ‘no boss’ kya chakkar hai ..i think I sud contact ur boss so dat he gives u no tension no responsibilities….lol…:p abt TT ‘I have tried my hands there also’ hmm or kitni cheejo pe ap apne kar kamal azma chuke hai ? moreover TT sabke bas ki baat nahi hai !! be happy !! :o

    #Seth ji – thx..even I m seriously amzed how do I manage to write n u read
    so many lines . do u mean u hav been watching full time movie here ..man now I seriously need to think over the ticket charges ! after all u ppl hav been watching movies for free till now …initial offer khatm ho gaya hai deviyo or sajjanno now b ready for tickets..c if u gimme guarantee to not to object on my charges I’ll harness dis skill…hehe ..ok ok jokes apart im litrally shocked to listen dat I can be a script writer,,thx for such a big compliment but lemme tell u I never thought of taking writng as a career . I write all dis just to vent out my feelings no matter dey r abt happiness ,disgust,fun,amazement,daily routine sharp observation of nything under d sun …n as u said I sud write sth constructive ..do u agree dat it wud be jutice wid myself to write some serious stuff lik mittal-arselar deal , lashkar-e-toeba movements or soccer matches wen we r already filled wid dem in our news n sports channels ..ok I admit dat thz r my personal views..n I no u r pointing 2 d analyining part but lemme tell u den I wont b writing for d reason I started blogging ..moreover don’t u think thr is so much already in our happy sad strange daily life to analyse ,to learn dat r in turn one of d basics of bigger issues …I just want to treasure dez days n I think wen after 10 days I wil look at my blog I wil surely smile ,laugh reading it ….dat how bulky replies I used to write to my readers’ comments ….hehe …I guess u hav gulped down a couple of glass water while reading it …nah ….c it was to prove dat I m really a talkative person…lol…n dhaval if u r reading it I earlier told ki tt sabke bas ki baat nahi hai …by dat I meant sab me mai or seth ji nahi ate hai …u got it now …:P…n ye u r very true kids r always a bliss to b wid ..but irony is dat 2day even d kids r much more mature than thr age n I suppose grown up ppl r d cause of it …wase don’t u think thr sud b sth dat insert all d kids traits in thz terrorists hearts rather hunting for dem killing dem n den creating new ones…oh no I guess I sud shut up now !!

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 10:59 PM, June 29, 2006  

  • lolz yeah i was refering to that pic only :P
    And u my friend have set new record for the longest replies ever lolz :)

    By Blogger Sirius Black, at 3:06 AM, June 30, 2006  

  • # Anu
    Ha wo to hai…
    Har baar bita hua waqt hi achha lagta hai…

    BTW Muje realize karane ke liye THNX ki TT sabke baski baat nahi ha… :P

    FYI

    Cricket (I love it and I do play it)
    Pool (yeah… I just love it)
    Volleyball (all time fav in college)
    Wall climbing (latest fever)
    Football (I tried but :( … but love watching it…)
    Basketball (I tried but :( )
    TT (:()
    Lawn Tennis (Kabhi try nahi kiya)
    And desi games (sab ki sab yo yo yo)

    By Blogger Dh@v@!, at 11:05 AM, June 30, 2006  

  • SIGH !!!!!!!!
    bachpan ke wo sunahre din !!!!
    unforgettable......really the golden...carefree .... innocent days of life......
    y do we grow ,at the first place??
    very nice post...

    By Blogger Daroga, at 10:55 AM, July 01, 2006  

  • kya baat hai anu kabhi humein bhiitna bada reply kiya ka,waise this cud have become ur another post lolz :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 AM, July 02, 2006  

  • your stories remind me of my college days.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM, September 19, 2006  

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 AM, February 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home