Back again
So I am back again. It’s really been a long time since I wrote anything. I am really sorry to make you people come here just to find that nothing new has been written over here. Though I was engrossed in preparing (or trying to prepare) for my exams and writing them but it’s not the actual reason behind this absenteeism from blog world. In fact the reasoning that when somebody is expected to pass in exams he/she should not indulge him/her self in anything was more dominant. Otherwise I think I could have written posts even during my exams, as my preparation would start only about 24 hours before the exam timing even when I had 48 hours. Remaining 24 hours used be sheer wastage of time. More precisely the only thing I would do in that initial 24 hours was to decide what I would learn (or what would I leave) and repeating that next sem onwards I would study on the regular basis to myself and some close friends just to witness their big laugh indicating I should go to limca-book-of-records guys to get registered myself to say these lines for endless times . So in true sense I used to learn all techie lessons only for a few hours given the fact that I am real real bad at mugging bookish lines.
Sometimes this weakness of mine scares the day lights out of me when there is no way out to understand them and that leads that the only option is to mug it. Top of that when I see my bunch of friends humming series of paras, eyes closed and head lurching forward and backward. The only difference I see in their mugging styles is that some move their head backward and forward in the direction of their eyes and some downward and upward alternatively pointing to books, notes or whatever is required for rattafication. . Where I may look like I am in serious worry about the non-existing lump sum dowry list for my non-existing daughter, by having one look at the list (paragraph), removing eyes off the page and then recalling and wondering the number of items (points in the paragraph) , putting fingers of left hand on the mouth and thumb beneath the chin and the thumb of other hand counting 1,2,3…touching and moving downward across the fingers.
To cut a long story short what I could afford in those hours is just to remember the keywords and their connotations and then jot them down in the answer sheets with self-explained description in order to fill the pages of the copy. What more I put earphones in my ear to listen the songs on winamp while doing programming or listening readio mirchi while reading books as ma (and papa too) are not fond of music, TV, movies. Or may be the kind of songs, TV serials, movies that are made nowadays does not match with their tastes and thus keep them away from these entertainment gadgets. And that’s the reason behind our not having cable yet at home. In fact I too don’t like to sit before idiot box. And now I am got bored of making fun and so turning any serial that is regarded as the serious one into the comedy one. See its only dd-1 who gives you power and thus develop this skill in you to turn any serial into the comedy .
I usually happen to spend just half an hour before it. Maximum 1 hour in the exceptional case. Movies are different case. Yeah dd-1 guys are playing good (read new) movies at 9.30pm on Friday and Saturday these days. Whatever, my mom often says to my sis ‘ye kya bhadbhadahat chala rakha hai , tumhara sir dard nahi hota ‘ as sis is fond of listening songs at high volume that too the fast tracks . She lowers the volume when ma orders and again increases it gradually but constantly up to the level she wants. So most of the times I do 3-in-1 task : programming (or reading book) plus listening numbers plus dance , I mean it looks like I am the singer of the song having all the expression on the face with shoulder movements sitting on the chair(as if some dwarf is dancing with space constraint ) or lying on bed .
Well it was just a week for I thought I didn’t have to bury my head again in this 15 inch dabba and debugging all those lines written on blue screen (remember C compiler huliya ?) . Man its been more than 10 days since my exams finished and college officially declared holidays but the feeling that holidays are going on are yet to sink in. Initial seven days were spent in doing only shopping. My masi is inaugurating her new house and so she needs to gift dresses to all the close relatives and she wanted me to do all that shopping with her.
At other events also when it comes to shopping every relative who comes down to our home ask for me for the simple reason : kinetic that I am perfect at riding with all the main routes and then anu’s choice is good that everybody will be happy back home and then I know the places where they just don’t have to worry about the prices (or bargaining) that how much more they have paid than the right price and the quality .and in the process I have really developed all sort of marketing skills.i have become so good to convince the person at the other side of the counter that it may come to him that he had done the best deal of the day with us where we too feel the same . Ok if you are not able to digest so much taareef of me get yourself 10 pouches of hajmola and ask the shopper to give a concession of 2 rs .das khareede hai bhai 1-2 thode hi hai …nahi kare to mujhe bula lena …kya sach mai?..kya samjha hai re apun ko , apun 2-4 rupay ka bargaining nahi karta kya ? hehe …And then after throwing several 500 and 1k notes for 7 days it was my training time. I applied for the summer training and got short listed on % basis and was offered training for about a month that will last on 30 th june and my new session commences from 1st July. Phew ! Though I was not that interested in joining it but my friends advised that something is better than nothing .So I decided to ruin my holidays .So here I am burning my butts in college from 9.30 a.m to 4 or 5 pm.
Thanks to reincarnation of my pc that conked out a couple of days ago exactly when I typed a few words for the posts. And hey have I said ki masi bought me a beautiful suit and a trendy pair of jeans with cool top. Masi never ever worry about your shopping sprees , tension nahi lene ka ,kaisa jaane ka ,kaha se lene ka etc etc….apun hai na !!
Sometimes this weakness of mine scares the day lights out of me when there is no way out to understand them and that leads that the only option is to mug it. Top of that when I see my bunch of friends humming series of paras, eyes closed and head lurching forward and backward. The only difference I see in their mugging styles is that some move their head backward and forward in the direction of their eyes and some downward and upward alternatively pointing to books, notes or whatever is required for rattafication. . Where I may look like I am in serious worry about the non-existing lump sum dowry list for my non-existing daughter, by having one look at the list (paragraph), removing eyes off the page and then recalling and wondering the number of items (points in the paragraph) , putting fingers of left hand on the mouth and thumb beneath the chin and the thumb of other hand counting 1,2,3…touching and moving downward across the fingers.
To cut a long story short what I could afford in those hours is just to remember the keywords and their connotations and then jot them down in the answer sheets with self-explained description in order to fill the pages of the copy. What more I put earphones in my ear to listen the songs on winamp while doing programming or listening readio mirchi while reading books as ma (and papa too) are not fond of music, TV, movies. Or may be the kind of songs, TV serials, movies that are made nowadays does not match with their tastes and thus keep them away from these entertainment gadgets. And that’s the reason behind our not having cable yet at home. In fact I too don’t like to sit before idiot box. And now I am got bored of making fun and so turning any serial that is regarded as the serious one into the comedy one. See its only dd-1 who gives you power and thus develop this skill in you to turn any serial into the comedy .
I usually happen to spend just half an hour before it. Maximum 1 hour in the exceptional case. Movies are different case. Yeah dd-1 guys are playing good (read new) movies at 9.30pm on Friday and Saturday these days. Whatever, my mom often says to my sis ‘ye kya bhadbhadahat chala rakha hai , tumhara sir dard nahi hota ‘ as sis is fond of listening songs at high volume that too the fast tracks . She lowers the volume when ma orders and again increases it gradually but constantly up to the level she wants. So most of the times I do 3-in-1 task : programming (or reading book) plus listening numbers plus dance , I mean it looks like I am the singer of the song having all the expression on the face with shoulder movements sitting on the chair(as if some dwarf is dancing with space constraint ) or lying on bed .
Well it was just a week for I thought I didn’t have to bury my head again in this 15 inch dabba and debugging all those lines written on blue screen (remember C compiler huliya ?) . Man its been more than 10 days since my exams finished and college officially declared holidays but the feeling that holidays are going on are yet to sink in. Initial seven days were spent in doing only shopping. My masi is inaugurating her new house and so she needs to gift dresses to all the close relatives and she wanted me to do all that shopping with her.
At other events also when it comes to shopping every relative who comes down to our home ask for me for the simple reason : kinetic that I am perfect at riding with all the main routes and then anu’s choice is good that everybody will be happy back home and then I know the places where they just don’t have to worry about the prices (or bargaining) that how much more they have paid than the right price and the quality .and in the process I have really developed all sort of marketing skills.i have become so good to convince the person at the other side of the counter that it may come to him that he had done the best deal of the day with us where we too feel the same . Ok if you are not able to digest so much taareef of me get yourself 10 pouches of hajmola and ask the shopper to give a concession of 2 rs .das khareede hai bhai 1-2 thode hi hai …nahi kare to mujhe bula lena …kya sach mai?..kya samjha hai re apun ko , apun 2-4 rupay ka bargaining nahi karta kya ? hehe …And then after throwing several 500 and 1k notes for 7 days it was my training time. I applied for the summer training and got short listed on % basis and was offered training for about a month that will last on 30 th june and my new session commences from 1st July. Phew ! Though I was not that interested in joining it but my friends advised that something is better than nothing .So I decided to ruin my holidays .So here I am burning my butts in college from 9.30 a.m to 4 or 5 pm.
Thanks to reincarnation of my pc that conked out a couple of days ago exactly when I typed a few words for the posts. And hey have I said ki masi bought me a beautiful suit and a trendy pair of jeans with cool top. Masi never ever worry about your shopping sprees , tension nahi lene ka ,kaisa jaane ka ,kaha se lene ka etc etc….apun hai na !!



10 Comments:
lady, i read ur this post n cud not resist .i read all d posts on dis page n found that u really have the flair with writing..keep it man ! really enjoyed .
By
Anonymous, at 4:45 PM, June 02, 2006
Nice to see u back in action, Anu.
By
Shailesh, at 7:29 PM, June 03, 2006
#sulabh - ab mai kya kahoon , shukriya dhanyavad very very much !
#the-ignorant-- nice to c u 2 here !
By
Anu Sharma, at 12:10 AM, June 04, 2006
back with a bang ! welcome back :)
By
SUNMAY, at 12:27 AM, June 05, 2006
#sunmay-- thankoo jee
By
Anu Sharma, at 12:30 AM, June 05, 2006
Hey, nice to see you after a long time. Your post has created a fear in me of a non-exting customer of my non-existing shop. :(
Keep posting.
By
Nag, at 10:02 AM, June 05, 2006
gabbar singh kah kar gaya jo dar gaya vo mar gaya ...so dont hav fear u wil read my posts until im strictly prohibited frm world wide web !
By
Anu Sharma, at 12:56 PM, June 05, 2006
njoy ur trainin :)
though i really knw frm my experiences tht we almost always end up abusin the ppl who suggested it in da first place :P
Keep bloggin
By
Sirius Black, at 12:38 AM, June 06, 2006
welcome back...
u know somehow i like ur style of writing.. keep it up buddy
and rahi baat depression ki to I m sure ki woh post padhne ke baad agar tum depress hoti hogi to bhi nahi hongi… try it out…
By
Dh@v@!, at 4:45 PM, June 06, 2006
#seriously black-- enjoy ? r dey supposed to..n yeah i 101% agree wid u ..it was ur experience n now its my turn ...seriouly i 2 abusing dem...literally ...tum anataryaami to nahi ho?
#dhava ji -- shukriya , btw ye baat kuch hazam nahi hui or vo ye ki ye depress hoke depress nahi hona kya hota hai ? well sometime wil try it for sure...arre koi mujhe depress karo bhai !
By
Anu Sharma, at 12:09 AM, June 07, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home