Cool-age started again …
Well this post gonna be just the outcome of rambling thoughts so don’t look for any specific thing that I am talking about.
So college has started again. It’s been a week and studies in class have gone into shape. To my surprise on the first day itself almost the whole class was present. And here you see the beauty of my college, I guess they I mean the teachers are hungry to teach the class .On the very first day all classes were conducted and from second day after first day’s introduction part studies started in serious mode. Moreover at the end of first week of the session the seminar news announced that we are to prepare a topic to give a presentation on. So you see, though all this doesn’t horrify me that much that it used to be in 1st year of grad. Now I used to of it to the extent that when last date is 12 , on 11th morning abhi to pura din or puri raat padi hai !! .
First day in college was really a happy day. Firstly meeting your close buddies after about a month listening the updates from their side and more importantly what Nidhi precisely represented the group saying ‘ yaar missed your pagalpan most ‘. So its you know always ear pleasing to listen whatever weird thing your friend say about you specially when it becomes the cause of missing. Then it was the time to congratulate my friends and seniors who have been placed in various top notch Indian and international companies and tell them to think over menu and venue for the treat . I guess in this week or next week I will be burning a few holes in their pockets. I hope you are not burning seeing me relishing yummy spring rolls.
Then came a pleasant surprise. Though the result of my diploma course in web-designing published in daily newspaper. But when it was published what we all could see was just our divisions and distinction if some scored it. I knew that I got a distinction but it was totally a surprise when I got to know from my mark sheet that I scored 86% with being second topper. In addition my project mate KJ (we were only 2 in our project) got 88% with being 1st topper. I mean it was great to listen that I and she who were involved in same project managed first two positions top of it she got placed in TCS also. Back home my family members were shocked to listen it, it was a mystery for them that how come could I score so much !! . My masi exclaimed ‘ anu tu to soti rahti hai ya gane sunti rahti hai , padhai kab ki tune ‘ and I replied ‘ ye raaj ki baat hai ‘ as if there exist any raaj .I don’t know what I did with my answer sheet but now I suppose whatever I wrote in them by chance turned out right and made examiner run his pen on my answers . In college even my friends were like ‘ ye kaise ho gaya ? ‘ , I was like ‘ arre yaar totaling mistake hui hogi , tension na le ,apun fir se 60 –70 pe aa lega , aa raha he na 2nd sem result , now close your mouth otherwise I will put a TT ball in it !! .
After that again there came another surprise. I was just about to leave my college, I saw a familiar face. I asked her ‘ have I seen you somewhere and where are you from ?‘ . She was in conversation with someone so told me to hold on for a min and she would tell me who is she. Ok fine . After a minute rather giving her own introduction she started
‘ You are anu ?’
Me – yeah …
She- you were friend of MP ?
Me- Rright. I am still. I talked to her on phone yesterday only. (My voice waned surprising how come she know all this )
She – you topped in 10th class?
Me- ummm…ya…(my voice was continuously waning, I was really amazed at her who knew so many things about me that too of 6-7 years back and before I could ask her she went on )
She- and you were champion also in TT (champion...listened after years )
Me- I shrugged and signaled positively…haan lekin how do you know all this , I guess I have seen you earlier .
She – right because I was your school mate. I used to be your senior.
Me – oh I see . by the way what’s your name ?
She- KJ
Me – oh ye KJ I was trying to recall it so if I am not wrong you used to be Kabaddi player ?
She – yes now you finally recognized me.
(And then I got to recall how we all players at the district level shared a room and would hate those restaurants’ lunch and dinner every time we went to place where district level games and sports were to be scheduled. And one fine day infact night we means we TT gals painted their faces with black paint while they were asleep. They are lots of memories that came before eyes one by one. Though she was not in constant touch with me during normal routine but every time near the tournaments we got to interact with one another and that little time made some impression about me in her mind. )
She came here from Jhalawar (where I studied my 4th to 10th class also happened to be the constituency area of vasundhara raje ) to finish all the formalities for her sister’s admission in my university with her dad. After all this ‘ hum ne ye kara tha hum vo kiya karte the ‘ , She asked me few natural queries about my col, made me meet her dad with quoting all the above information ab9ut me and asked me to guide her sis time to time . After assuring her of helping out her sis we bid each other bye and she left me with sheer amusement.
I was just wondering on her memory that how confidently she revealed all my info that all the students in schools would know at that time . Even after 6-7 years ! Every time I call MP up I ask her about latest happening in my past school particularly TT . But never did I think my little achievements would define my identity. When she spoke my name I was surprised at the first place. So naturally the further information was nowhere I could expect from anybody. Even my current friends and classmates don’t know about them as I never cared to say these off the routine things when it would be a shock for them if I start some serious stuff. I was thinking that was I really that person that people identify me with all the feel-good facts or was it just her sharp memory that crowded in a flow of thoughts in my mind. Whatever it was but it was a good feeling to meet a sportsperson of my school after so many years.
Weekend was a rocking one. All my friends decided to visit my home and planned to shock my mom with their cooked up stories. So just to keep their mouth shut I continuously offered them tasty eatables for free. Bas aur kya chahiye !! khoob saara khane ko rocking music to dance aur sab ke muh band !! We saw RDB also. I don’t know how many times I have seen it but it never seemed even a little boring. We all were imagining how we would change after our col life or how situations will change us, friends who meet daily would ever find a day in a whole year to meet face to face , would we always be like this happy go lucky creatures , would our idea if-you –study-from-the-very-first-day-you-are-a-moron ever change , would we ever ashamed of talking in our taporee lingo if we meet after a couple of years in our formal suits typing some dreary code and n number of thoughts like that . This movie when at one time makes you laugh next moment makes you nostalgic of your own happy days and their chances of longetivity.
Anyway have fun. Treasure the beautiful moments and memories because remembering them in the future I guarantee you will at least have one thing – smile on your face ! For free !!
Listening lamha lamha duri yoon peeghalti hai from gangster . Just loved this song .
So college has started again. It’s been a week and studies in class have gone into shape. To my surprise on the first day itself almost the whole class was present. And here you see the beauty of my college, I guess they I mean the teachers are hungry to teach the class .On the very first day all classes were conducted and from second day after first day’s introduction part studies started in serious mode. Moreover at the end of first week of the session the seminar news announced that we are to prepare a topic to give a presentation on. So you see, though all this doesn’t horrify me that much that it used to be in 1st year of grad. Now I used to of it to the extent that when last date is 12 , on 11th morning abhi to pura din or puri raat padi hai !! .
First day in college was really a happy day. Firstly meeting your close buddies after about a month listening the updates from their side and more importantly what Nidhi precisely represented the group saying ‘ yaar missed your pagalpan most ‘. So its you know always ear pleasing to listen whatever weird thing your friend say about you specially when it becomes the cause of missing. Then it was the time to congratulate my friends and seniors who have been placed in various top notch Indian and international companies and tell them to think over menu and venue for the treat . I guess in this week or next week I will be burning a few holes in their pockets. I hope you are not burning seeing me relishing yummy spring rolls.
Then came a pleasant surprise. Though the result of my diploma course in web-designing published in daily newspaper. But when it was published what we all could see was just our divisions and distinction if some scored it. I knew that I got a distinction but it was totally a surprise when I got to know from my mark sheet that I scored 86% with being second topper. In addition my project mate KJ (we were only 2 in our project) got 88% with being 1st topper. I mean it was great to listen that I and she who were involved in same project managed first two positions top of it she got placed in TCS also. Back home my family members were shocked to listen it, it was a mystery for them that how come could I score so much !! . My masi exclaimed ‘ anu tu to soti rahti hai ya gane sunti rahti hai , padhai kab ki tune ‘ and I replied ‘ ye raaj ki baat hai ‘ as if there exist any raaj .I don’t know what I did with my answer sheet but now I suppose whatever I wrote in them by chance turned out right and made examiner run his pen on my answers . In college even my friends were like ‘ ye kaise ho gaya ? ‘ , I was like ‘ arre yaar totaling mistake hui hogi , tension na le ,apun fir se 60 –70 pe aa lega , aa raha he na 2nd sem result , now close your mouth otherwise I will put a TT ball in it !! .
After that again there came another surprise. I was just about to leave my college, I saw a familiar face. I asked her ‘ have I seen you somewhere and where are you from ?‘ . She was in conversation with someone so told me to hold on for a min and she would tell me who is she. Ok fine . After a minute rather giving her own introduction she started
‘ You are anu ?’
Me – yeah …
She- you were friend of MP ?
Me- Rright. I am still. I talked to her on phone yesterday only. (My voice waned surprising how come she know all this )
She – you topped in 10th class?
Me- ummm…ya…(my voice was continuously waning, I was really amazed at her who knew so many things about me that too of 6-7 years back and before I could ask her she went on )
She- and you were champion also in TT (champion...listened after years )
Me- I shrugged and signaled positively…haan lekin how do you know all this , I guess I have seen you earlier .
She – right because I was your school mate. I used to be your senior.
Me – oh I see . by the way what’s your name ?
She- KJ
Me – oh ye KJ I was trying to recall it so if I am not wrong you used to be Kabaddi player ?
She – yes now you finally recognized me.
(And then I got to recall how we all players at the district level shared a room and would hate those restaurants’ lunch and dinner every time we went to place where district level games and sports were to be scheduled. And one fine day infact night we means we TT gals painted their faces with black paint while they were asleep. They are lots of memories that came before eyes one by one. Though she was not in constant touch with me during normal routine but every time near the tournaments we got to interact with one another and that little time made some impression about me in her mind. )
She came here from Jhalawar (where I studied my 4th to 10th class also happened to be the constituency area of vasundhara raje ) to finish all the formalities for her sister’s admission in my university with her dad. After all this ‘ hum ne ye kara tha hum vo kiya karte the ‘ , She asked me few natural queries about my col, made me meet her dad with quoting all the above information ab9ut me and asked me to guide her sis time to time . After assuring her of helping out her sis we bid each other bye and she left me with sheer amusement.
I was just wondering on her memory that how confidently she revealed all my info that all the students in schools would know at that time . Even after 6-7 years ! Every time I call MP up I ask her about latest happening in my past school particularly TT . But never did I think my little achievements would define my identity. When she spoke my name I was surprised at the first place. So naturally the further information was nowhere I could expect from anybody. Even my current friends and classmates don’t know about them as I never cared to say these off the routine things when it would be a shock for them if I start some serious stuff. I was thinking that was I really that person that people identify me with all the feel-good facts or was it just her sharp memory that crowded in a flow of thoughts in my mind. Whatever it was but it was a good feeling to meet a sportsperson of my school after so many years.
Weekend was a rocking one. All my friends decided to visit my home and planned to shock my mom with their cooked up stories. So just to keep their mouth shut I continuously offered them tasty eatables for free. Bas aur kya chahiye !! khoob saara khane ko rocking music to dance aur sab ke muh band !! We saw RDB also. I don’t know how many times I have seen it but it never seemed even a little boring. We all were imagining how we would change after our col life or how situations will change us, friends who meet daily would ever find a day in a whole year to meet face to face , would we always be like this happy go lucky creatures , would our idea if-you –study-from-the-very-first-day-you-are-a-moron ever change , would we ever ashamed of talking in our taporee lingo if we meet after a couple of years in our formal suits typing some dreary code and n number of thoughts like that . This movie when at one time makes you laugh next moment makes you nostalgic of your own happy days and their chances of longetivity.
Anyway have fun. Treasure the beautiful moments and memories because remembering them in the future I guarantee you will at least have one thing – smile on your face ! For free !!
Listening lamha lamha duri yoon peeghalti hai from gangster . Just loved this song .



15 Comments:
Hmmm.
I was made to read this by some publicity by the author.N after reading it, I am also lost in the maze.
Don't know wht u were talking n how u ended.But neway,nice bakwaas(i hope u'll b offended no end).
U seem like a TT champ, mere saamne hoti to batata.(who cares abt modesty).
I am slowly getting to know ur traits, including ur Bhaigiri/Didigiri whtevr.
I think this blog posts must b keeping u enof busy to skip studies.
nehow, I think i made a debut at being first here.
I'm dumbfounded at this honour.
Asset
www.anshulseth.com
By
ASSET, at 11:40 PM, July 10, 2006
Well this post gonna be just the outcome of rambling thoughts so don’t look for any specific thing that I am talking about.
I never expected that there would be some specific thing in your posts. ;-)
Congrats! (u r 2nd topper now.)
By
Nag, at 11:50 AM, July 11, 2006
#asset- hmmm...if someone ask that is there any updates at my blog n if i reply yes n den it is regarded as publicity i guess he is using wrong dictionary ...n for the first time i hav heard that bakwaas can also be nice one...ye it is sure dat thr r many things apart frm dis blog to skip my studies n so is d fact dat dis blog is engaging enough wid its crap to skip ur productive work ...nah ?
#nag- thx...btw its so nice of u dat u didnt expect ny specific topic..n i didnt try ever it to be...:p
By
Anu Sharma, at 2:34 PM, July 11, 2006
Yeah Sem ke first day ki to baat ki kuchh aur hai... purane din yaad dila diye tumne... :)
BTW 86%... gr8 yar... congo...
n TT champion
sahi bete... tum to ustad nikle....
congo for TCS ;)
when is joining n where???
By
Dh@v@!, at 3:27 PM, July 11, 2006
#dhaval- ye col life to alag hoti hi hai...waise thx..but lemme tell u ustaad jaisi koi baat nahi hai bas kabhi kabhi examinors se galtiya ho jati hai or hum jaiso ko 8 ka figure mil jata hai % mai...btw u r wishing my frnd?..well she is my senior i i dont wen is d joining firstly dey r to join d training dats d part of our mca for 6 month most prolly in del ..
By
Anu Sharma, at 3:33 PM, July 11, 2006
are mere bhi jab bhi acche marks aate the to mai bhi yahi bolta tha.... woh reviewer se galti ho gai hogi... din mai bhi pi ke baitha hoga... ;) neway... njoy..
By
Dh@v@!, at 2:11 PM, July 13, 2006
#dhaval- vahi na...otherwise how can 1 justify d fact dat ppl like me n ppl who r cald wook worms get almost same marks ...so galti to hai hee...!! :d
By
Anu Sharma, at 11:10 AM, July 15, 2006
anu its very bad ek tho u didn't even bother to invite me at ur home aur apni post mein saari masti ka kaccha chithha likh dala.....:(,waise tune ya i really mean how come u topped class tenth,rboard mein tho bhayankar totaling mistakes hoti hai iska matlab .......hmm..........well and TT champ,chalo kabhi kabhi billi ke bhag se bhi chinkha foot jata hai
By
Anonymous, at 11:50 AM, July 15, 2006
yeah the best day in college is the first day after the long vacations yaar.
After that the rest of the day i keep dreaming about the next vacations ;)
Congo for ur marks yaar way to go.
U made good use of Red colored gandhi notes ;) lagta hai meri company ka asar hai lolz :P
keep bloggin
By
Sirius Black, at 3:13 AM, July 17, 2006
hahaha ...
just wait the level of ur studies falls exponentially with ur year inc.
Final year of grad is the best :)
By
Ankit, at 8:05 AM, July 17, 2006
#arora- dekh yaar m sorry for dat day .moreover ye to suna tha ki rboard mai bahot hardmarking hoti hai ye pahli baar suna ki totalling mistakes bhi hoti hai but wotever things turned out for me...n y m i smelling sth burning lady ?
#seriously black - hehe...company ka asar ? na waise i dont no how to steal a wallet frm nybody's pocket...n in my case my frnds r unfortunately v miser kinda so hav to wait for thr grand single treat n oh shukriya for wishing !
#ankit- oh sir welcome after a long time ...haalchaal to change hai na ?..n btw i guess in my case it never was on d level dat u can c d clear exponential curve, i mean u can consider a downward line just above d x-axis or may b a step function...uhhhh kyoon yaad dilaye yeh curves ?
By
Anu Sharma, at 2:44 PM, July 18, 2006
ye mein kya sun raha hoon ki teri 10th class mein baki sab itne gaddhe the ki tune top kiya tha...actually u told me long back but i never took it seriously.. weekend mein aish maari khub..hmm.....i saw golmaal. sahi movie hai... abhi listenign to naina by my one of fav. rahat fateh ali khan--movie-omkara
By
Atul, at 1:28 PM, July 19, 2006
congrats for being 2nd topper....
so u r a TT champion !!! gr8....
I cud very well connect to the feelings as I am also in the final year of my institute.....
but nobody recognises me after 6-7 yrs as i don't play TT naaa .... ha ha ha
u write well....keep it up
By
Daroga, at 7:47 AM, July 22, 2006
#atul - well i wont like to differ frm u ..sahi hai sab gadhe hee the but mai to ghodi thi na...samjha kar na..or maine chup-chupke dekhi ,1st half i mean 2nd half aj dekhoongi vo assignment ki vajah se break maarna pada beech mai ...n i yet to get d latest mp3s..waiting if somone gonna gift me !!
#adarsh- thank u ..well i used b a champ ..no longer now..though its not my final yr but every moment it comes to me dat im gonna miss thz days ..n man u dont need to b a champ to b rem by junta..i tell u get a large mukut u no d typical king's taaj n wear it on ur head for whole day everywhr in labs,libraray,loos..belive me u wil b remembered for yrs to come !!lolz
By
Anu Sharma, at 1:33 PM, July 22, 2006
What a great site Water filter a c f f Mcguire&aposs car wax website Tom&aposs rhinoplasty south park Louisiana malpractice insurance fluoxetine um medicaments de tara preta 93 body corolla kit toyota Merchant services proc
By
Anonymous, at 4:10 AM, March 07, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home