Tagging No 1
Nah its not any comparison I am making here that my tagging is superior to every one nor am I into the mood of making any movie on the line of david dhavan’s ones. I am tagged by a blogger friend rahul that too for the first time. Meri popat karne ka plan banaya hai pura…I mean just see which topic this tagging game is starting with. Yeah I gotta write weird things about me. So isn’t it weird itself to start this tagging- tagging game with weird things. Nevermind. Umm so I thought and thought and came up with many …many ..Many what? I am still not sure about some points that is it normal or weird. But whatever I was surprised to see that I came with so many ‘weird ‘ facts about me. I listen you saying ‘ YOU WEIRDO ‘ !! . ok ok so have a look which way I am weirdo –
1. I feel sick in the bus journey. Even if I am with empty stomach I end up throwing out whatever is there (if any). Any minute smell of cigarette or bidi nauseates me. But I am ok with train and air journey (As if I can afford it every time I go to some place).
2. I don’t drink tea at all. Never. My bro and sis too share this trait of mine. Actually my parents never get us into the habit of having it .I guess I have taken tea in my 22 yrs of life only for 2 or 3 times. Not more than that. In fact I don’t like the smell of tea while making it. Just a couple of days ago I and my bro were with an uncle at his office so as the simple formality he offered us tea, we refused quite humbly but he urged and we again denied saying a sorry softly telling the genuine reason of not having it till the date. On the way I was asking my bro ‘ should we have taken the tea? I am really feeling bad. Do u think he did mind ‘ . He too had the same feeling.
3. I am crazy about coffee, ice creams. In an hour I can drink as many coffee cups and eat ice-cream cones as the number of comments I get per post. Don’t raise your eyebrows, you will find it to be a single digit no. So tell me is it excessive? I know its quite weird that I hate tea and love coffee. I just don’t have the reason and logic. I really don’t have. And if you still trying to find the logic I will say I got a tough competition from you winning ‘weirdo no –1 ‘ award.
4. Well while typing the above point it just clicked to me that why should not we have the poll to find out who is the ‘weirdo no-1 ‘ and thus anoint him/her with this award. Isn’t it weird?
5. My sis says I sleep with my mouth open. Though I don’t find anything weird about it. Tell me is it weird to have your mouth open during the sleep, who knows if somebody decides to drop some chocolate or gulab jamun assuming you must have kept the mouth open intentionally in some hope and to prove the significance of ‘aasmaan se tapka mooh mai atka ‘ saying. But vo kahti hai to maan leti hoon…. see how kind sis I am.
6. When I am angry like hell I am silent as the tomb rather throwing away my belongings or loose control on my tongue.
7. I love juices and shakes so much that I can manage without any single grain for months. I can keep drinking juices for the whole day as you see it doesn’t require breaking the byte and chewing it like bread!! Most of the times my mom says that my hubby will be in big trouble having me and I reply her ki mai use bhi juice pilana sikha doongi adding after all you don’t have any right to interfere in our personal matters with a self-satisfied smirk on my face: p.
8. Even being a girl I find myself not that much inclined towards beauty products or make-up. This weird fact derives from the fact that I am too lazy to get into it. Though it is quite get to do with inherited feature. But I am amazed to see so many weird things that are ultimately get to do with my favorite hobby – sleeping.
9. I am scared of having bath under shower so instead I choose the simple way with bucket and mug. I don’t know but I have that strange fear that if I stand under the shower and close my eyes so as to stop water coming into my eyes something vast will fall on me or some snake will come out of nowhere. Weird?
10. Now as my friends say that I look quite confident and straight when I am riding, even they get to the extent to say that I am a rash rider. I don’t know if riding at 50-60 speed is called rash riding but I really get scared sitting at the pillion seat with anybody .I almost close my eyes for a few seconds whenever the rider put any break or speed up or overtake. Almost for the whole time I keep saying ‘ dheere le le yaar ‘ ‘ kitne paise mile hai tereko mujhe marwane ke ‘ or sing ‘ aj fir jeene ki tammnaa hai ‘ and other weird dialogues.
11. I am kind of marriage phobic. I mean I see so many love, arranged marriages and each of them got so many problems, some are minor and some are traumatic, so many tensions. When I think of myself so many questions arises – what if this happens to me, what if that happens to me. …crux is enjoy life to the fullest being married or unmarried .But being bachelor has so many advantages freedom ,independence, undisputed right on your loving belongings blah blah blah ..
12. I got a few weird names from my weird friends. Sardaar, heroine, chota shakeel, balu, boss are few of them and rest I wont disclose for the obvious reason.
13. I avoid being in company of Ladies. I mean whenever I got to some function I avoid to be among the 30-40 plus ladies with their all suicidal boring kahani ghar ghar ki. I rather prefer to be with my 3-4 plus cousins or watching TV even if its dd-1 and some boring new reader is saying – namaskaar .pesh hai aj ke mukhya samachaar -.
14. If I haven’t got any severe pressure from my mom I have this tendency to spend every penny in my wallet whenever I am made to buy something. I end up buying things that are not in present demand but according to ‘me’ will be of use in future.
15. Books are issued for 7 days.6 days are gone without touching the books except exceptions, its the 7 th day when I go thru the whole book and find if it is worth reissuing or not.
16. I’m not comfortable with high heel shoes or foot wears. In fact I never tried so I suppose I wont be ok with them nor my height requires struggling with those palm size heels. I am sure if sometime I decide to wear them I will end up looking like a stupid seem to stagger.
17. Now I have this liking of purchasing magazines and novels. I haven’t said reading. Most of the magazines I have purchased are still to be read and this status has been same for years. I have novels that my friends have read but not me. Though its not that I have a large collection but I just find myself drawn whenever I see myself around with books. Hope some time in ‘future ‘ I will read them all.
18. I can turn any DD-1 serial into the comedy one with my uninterrupted commentary. That’s how I enjoy a dd-1 serial if I have nothing better to do . Can you? I think it’s the normal thing not the weird one. What ya say?
19. I am a hygiene and cleanliness freak to the extent you can think of. If I am forcedly placed in some untidy and dirty place and have no other option to save my life I will choose to clean it first before sitting there or eating anything. Most of my friends are living in hostels and whenever they are here they tell me the stories that how they survive their roomies’ habits. One was saying people would not make effort to wash even the cup of tea which they have sipped tea with days ago and now only the flies find their grave there. When I ask them how you manage with all these they say ‘ adjust karma padta hai yaar’. I must say then I am one of the most UN-adjustable people.
20. By this age of mine I guess everyone knows how to fix a bulb in the holder and tube light among two ends and other things related to wires and electricity and chemicals too. But all this simply not the cup of my tea, all I know is how to fix a bulb in the holder that too just a few days ago. Tell me anything to do dishes, dusting, study or whatever you wish but don’t tell me to connect two wires or like. I even have fear working with this vacuum cleaner. I just step back as soon as I switch it on and when it makes loud noise like –shewwwwwwwww’ . When I was in 11th and 12th and had to do those chemical test in chemistry and tests using batteries and wires in physics lab, my face used to be spectacular. I really can’t fix the fuse. I would think what if copper wire under plastic covering touch my hand and I fell down etc etc …same thought processing used to be in the chemistry lab.
21. I am scared of lizard, mouse, cat, dog, every non Homo sapiens. I can’t kill even a mosquito. Actually that tiny blood in the hand after killing it, induces a queer feeling in me and it feels like something filthy and vile thing lies in my hand. Lately I watched Zinda and trust me I could not watch the movie properly. Whenever there was this brutal or blood shed scenes I’d skipped that. After sometime the whole idea was just to see the end and not to every scene. That’s why I prefer to see clean and beautiful happy stories no matter if they look utopian.
22. Albeit today every other girl have her dieting plan or list whatever they call it, but I admit I know about the dieting as much as zaara tribe in andman and nicobar know about the Ritu Beri ‘s latest design collection. Its right that I like juices and fruits but its just because of taste and nor did I ever dependent on only them but I have never been indulged in dieting or never had any interest to know the details that I guess every girl supposed to know. Even sometime by some strange quirk of fate I go on dieting I am sure it will be short lives as I don’t think I can resist the yummy food or ice creams.
23. After a tiring day rather watching TV or explaining stuffs of the day I prefer to be in to the dark. Most of the times even when I am awake and listening songs I keep my lights off. Just that darkness reflects calmness to me. But on the other hand when I am in the mood I am one of the rocking ones among friends. You can say when I am home I am a calm person and when among friends I am the real freak.. I don’t know if that’s why scorpions are said to be with dual personality.
24. The very smell of medicines and hospitals nauseates me to the hilt. That’s is why I always avoid going to the hospitals or doctors. It was during the last sem near the exams that one of my dear friend Kapoor who I had to go with there. A monkey on the way bit her at her knee. Well that’s other story how we friends would tease her like – Bandar ko to kuch nahi hua na , ab Bandar kaisa hai , Uski tabiyat to theek hai na , tu Bandar jiju ke liye medicines leke gayi ya nahi, don’t u think your lover is too impetuous….and I didn’t leave her on orkut too . The whole episode was really hilarious. If I had recorded every dialogue we have had during those days believe me you would have burst into the laughter. Since she is the hosteller and no relative over here I had to company her otherwise also in that situation I’d not let her go without me. So every time she has had appointment with the doc in the hospitals for next dose of injection, I’d put my dupatta on my nose to smell the fragrance of surf-excel rather that foul air. I don’t even sit on the chairs or sofas in the cubicle, who knows how many patients with million germs already, sat on them. But you see friendship, love and trust makes you do things that you generally try to avoid otherwise.
Phewwww !! After looking the above list I was wondering if there is any single element in me that can be referred as normal !! . If weird things are influential or infectious I guess whoever has gone thru it must have turned into another weirdo. So friends lets make this network bigger. Here continuing the chain I am passing the tag to –
Dhaval ( I was wondering if he has to prepare a new post to describe his weird things or the already present post will do :p)
Ratan( hmm…will like to listen weird things from this new blog fellow . I guess I know one weird thing that is to keep praising my posts in e- mails than in comments)
Atzee ( miya I could not think better way to pull you again in the blogging world and don’t shy to disclose anything weird after all this is all what you posses ! :p)
Chotu bhai (recently landed into IIM-c and struggling for his daily dose of sleep, isliye bhai tereko jyada time diya , finish this weird thing whenever you find time from these weird stuffs !)
Seth ji – (this is the person who made me one of the nominee for the award for longest reply of the comment, I know would be difficult for you to do something on your blog , something quite different from what seemingly thought provoking stuffs you write . but then who asks for easy work to do , nah ??)
The ignorant (this is the person who regularly visit my blog, even talk about my blog on his’ and still doesn’t comment at all. Referrer list at my blog at the right side says it all . so man here is the dose for you !)
Sunmay – (would like to listen what weird things he developed in his indigenous tribe
Apart from making roadside shoppers his friends)
So weirdos all the best to you. Don’t blame me. Blame seriously black who seriously tagged me that i seriously liked writing and in turn made me pass the tag to you people. So throw away whatever you wish to rahul.
Ps- rahul mai to bas logo ko aise hee shant kar rahi thi .Mai bahot shanti priya jeev hoon you see Om shanti om , shanti shanti om .
1. I feel sick in the bus journey. Even if I am with empty stomach I end up throwing out whatever is there (if any). Any minute smell of cigarette or bidi nauseates me. But I am ok with train and air journey (As if I can afford it every time I go to some place).
2. I don’t drink tea at all. Never. My bro and sis too share this trait of mine. Actually my parents never get us into the habit of having it .I guess I have taken tea in my 22 yrs of life only for 2 or 3 times. Not more than that. In fact I don’t like the smell of tea while making it. Just a couple of days ago I and my bro were with an uncle at his office so as the simple formality he offered us tea, we refused quite humbly but he urged and we again denied saying a sorry softly telling the genuine reason of not having it till the date. On the way I was asking my bro ‘ should we have taken the tea? I am really feeling bad. Do u think he did mind ‘ . He too had the same feeling.
3. I am crazy about coffee, ice creams. In an hour I can drink as many coffee cups and eat ice-cream cones as the number of comments I get per post. Don’t raise your eyebrows, you will find it to be a single digit no. So tell me is it excessive? I know its quite weird that I hate tea and love coffee. I just don’t have the reason and logic. I really don’t have. And if you still trying to find the logic I will say I got a tough competition from you winning ‘weirdo no –1 ‘ award.
4. Well while typing the above point it just clicked to me that why should not we have the poll to find out who is the ‘weirdo no-1 ‘ and thus anoint him/her with this award. Isn’t it weird?
5. My sis says I sleep with my mouth open. Though I don’t find anything weird about it. Tell me is it weird to have your mouth open during the sleep, who knows if somebody decides to drop some chocolate or gulab jamun assuming you must have kept the mouth open intentionally in some hope and to prove the significance of ‘aasmaan se tapka mooh mai atka ‘ saying. But vo kahti hai to maan leti hoon…. see how kind sis I am.
6. When I am angry like hell I am silent as the tomb rather throwing away my belongings or loose control on my tongue.
7. I love juices and shakes so much that I can manage without any single grain for months. I can keep drinking juices for the whole day as you see it doesn’t require breaking the byte and chewing it like bread!! Most of the times my mom says that my hubby will be in big trouble having me and I reply her ki mai use bhi juice pilana sikha doongi adding after all you don’t have any right to interfere in our personal matters with a self-satisfied smirk on my face: p.
8. Even being a girl I find myself not that much inclined towards beauty products or make-up. This weird fact derives from the fact that I am too lazy to get into it. Though it is quite get to do with inherited feature. But I am amazed to see so many weird things that are ultimately get to do with my favorite hobby – sleeping.
9. I am scared of having bath under shower so instead I choose the simple way with bucket and mug. I don’t know but I have that strange fear that if I stand under the shower and close my eyes so as to stop water coming into my eyes something vast will fall on me or some snake will come out of nowhere. Weird?
10. Now as my friends say that I look quite confident and straight when I am riding, even they get to the extent to say that I am a rash rider. I don’t know if riding at 50-60 speed is called rash riding but I really get scared sitting at the pillion seat with anybody .I almost close my eyes for a few seconds whenever the rider put any break or speed up or overtake. Almost for the whole time I keep saying ‘ dheere le le yaar ‘ ‘ kitne paise mile hai tereko mujhe marwane ke ‘ or sing ‘ aj fir jeene ki tammnaa hai ‘ and other weird dialogues.
11. I am kind of marriage phobic. I mean I see so many love, arranged marriages and each of them got so many problems, some are minor and some are traumatic, so many tensions. When I think of myself so many questions arises – what if this happens to me, what if that happens to me. …crux is enjoy life to the fullest being married or unmarried .But being bachelor has so many advantages freedom ,independence, undisputed right on your loving belongings blah blah blah ..
12. I got a few weird names from my weird friends. Sardaar, heroine, chota shakeel, balu, boss are few of them and rest I wont disclose for the obvious reason.
13. I avoid being in company of Ladies. I mean whenever I got to some function I avoid to be among the 30-40 plus ladies with their all suicidal boring kahani ghar ghar ki. I rather prefer to be with my 3-4 plus cousins or watching TV even if its dd-1 and some boring new reader is saying – namaskaar .pesh hai aj ke mukhya samachaar -.
14. If I haven’t got any severe pressure from my mom I have this tendency to spend every penny in my wallet whenever I am made to buy something. I end up buying things that are not in present demand but according to ‘me’ will be of use in future.
15. Books are issued for 7 days.6 days are gone without touching the books except exceptions, its the 7 th day when I go thru the whole book and find if it is worth reissuing or not.
16. I’m not comfortable with high heel shoes or foot wears. In fact I never tried so I suppose I wont be ok with them nor my height requires struggling with those palm size heels. I am sure if sometime I decide to wear them I will end up looking like a stupid seem to stagger.
17. Now I have this liking of purchasing magazines and novels. I haven’t said reading. Most of the magazines I have purchased are still to be read and this status has been same for years. I have novels that my friends have read but not me. Though its not that I have a large collection but I just find myself drawn whenever I see myself around with books. Hope some time in ‘future ‘ I will read them all.
18. I can turn any DD-1 serial into the comedy one with my uninterrupted commentary. That’s how I enjoy a dd-1 serial if I have nothing better to do . Can you? I think it’s the normal thing not the weird one. What ya say?
19. I am a hygiene and cleanliness freak to the extent you can think of. If I am forcedly placed in some untidy and dirty place and have no other option to save my life I will choose to clean it first before sitting there or eating anything. Most of my friends are living in hostels and whenever they are here they tell me the stories that how they survive their roomies’ habits. One was saying people would not make effort to wash even the cup of tea which they have sipped tea with days ago and now only the flies find their grave there. When I ask them how you manage with all these they say ‘ adjust karma padta hai yaar’. I must say then I am one of the most UN-adjustable people.
20. By this age of mine I guess everyone knows how to fix a bulb in the holder and tube light among two ends and other things related to wires and electricity and chemicals too. But all this simply not the cup of my tea, all I know is how to fix a bulb in the holder that too just a few days ago. Tell me anything to do dishes, dusting, study or whatever you wish but don’t tell me to connect two wires or like. I even have fear working with this vacuum cleaner. I just step back as soon as I switch it on and when it makes loud noise like –shewwwwwwwww’ . When I was in 11th and 12th and had to do those chemical test in chemistry and tests using batteries and wires in physics lab, my face used to be spectacular. I really can’t fix the fuse. I would think what if copper wire under plastic covering touch my hand and I fell down etc etc …same thought processing used to be in the chemistry lab.
21. I am scared of lizard, mouse, cat, dog, every non Homo sapiens. I can’t kill even a mosquito. Actually that tiny blood in the hand after killing it, induces a queer feeling in me and it feels like something filthy and vile thing lies in my hand. Lately I watched Zinda and trust me I could not watch the movie properly. Whenever there was this brutal or blood shed scenes I’d skipped that. After sometime the whole idea was just to see the end and not to every scene. That’s why I prefer to see clean and beautiful happy stories no matter if they look utopian.
22. Albeit today every other girl have her dieting plan or list whatever they call it, but I admit I know about the dieting as much as zaara tribe in andman and nicobar know about the Ritu Beri ‘s latest design collection. Its right that I like juices and fruits but its just because of taste and nor did I ever dependent on only them but I have never been indulged in dieting or never had any interest to know the details that I guess every girl supposed to know. Even sometime by some strange quirk of fate I go on dieting I am sure it will be short lives as I don’t think I can resist the yummy food or ice creams.
23. After a tiring day rather watching TV or explaining stuffs of the day I prefer to be in to the dark. Most of the times even when I am awake and listening songs I keep my lights off. Just that darkness reflects calmness to me. But on the other hand when I am in the mood I am one of the rocking ones among friends. You can say when I am home I am a calm person and when among friends I am the real freak.. I don’t know if that’s why scorpions are said to be with dual personality.
24. The very smell of medicines and hospitals nauseates me to the hilt. That’s is why I always avoid going to the hospitals or doctors. It was during the last sem near the exams that one of my dear friend Kapoor who I had to go with there. A monkey on the way bit her at her knee. Well that’s other story how we friends would tease her like – Bandar ko to kuch nahi hua na , ab Bandar kaisa hai , Uski tabiyat to theek hai na , tu Bandar jiju ke liye medicines leke gayi ya nahi, don’t u think your lover is too impetuous….and I didn’t leave her on orkut too . The whole episode was really hilarious. If I had recorded every dialogue we have had during those days believe me you would have burst into the laughter. Since she is the hosteller and no relative over here I had to company her otherwise also in that situation I’d not let her go without me. So every time she has had appointment with the doc in the hospitals for next dose of injection, I’d put my dupatta on my nose to smell the fragrance of surf-excel rather that foul air. I don’t even sit on the chairs or sofas in the cubicle, who knows how many patients with million germs already, sat on them. But you see friendship, love and trust makes you do things that you generally try to avoid otherwise.
Phewwww !! After looking the above list I was wondering if there is any single element in me that can be referred as normal !! . If weird things are influential or infectious I guess whoever has gone thru it must have turned into another weirdo. So friends lets make this network bigger. Here continuing the chain I am passing the tag to –
Dhaval ( I was wondering if he has to prepare a new post to describe his weird things or the already present post will do :p)
Ratan( hmm…will like to listen weird things from this new blog fellow . I guess I know one weird thing that is to keep praising my posts in e- mails than in comments)
Atzee ( miya I could not think better way to pull you again in the blogging world and don’t shy to disclose anything weird after all this is all what you posses ! :p)
Chotu bhai (recently landed into IIM-c and struggling for his daily dose of sleep, isliye bhai tereko jyada time diya , finish this weird thing whenever you find time from these weird stuffs !)
Seth ji – (this is the person who made me one of the nominee for the award for longest reply of the comment, I know would be difficult for you to do something on your blog , something quite different from what seemingly thought provoking stuffs you write . but then who asks for easy work to do , nah ??)
The ignorant (this is the person who regularly visit my blog, even talk about my blog on his’ and still doesn’t comment at all. Referrer list at my blog at the right side says it all . so man here is the dose for you !)
Sunmay – (would like to listen what weird things he developed in his indigenous tribe
Apart from making roadside shoppers his friends)
So weirdos all the best to you. Don’t blame me. Blame seriously black who seriously tagged me that i seriously liked writing and in turn made me pass the tag to you people. So throw away whatever you wish to rahul.
Ps- rahul mai to bas logo ko aise hee shant kar rahi thi .Mai bahot shanti priya jeev hoon you see Om shanti om , shanti shanti om .



19 Comments:
**grumbling**
By
SUNMAY, at 8:49 PM, July 02, 2006
Another good one from u..
nd yaa u know weird things r never backed up with any logic,so in my case,for putting comments through mail.. :D
but i tried to dig deep and got something(probably to defend my illogical act:D).. nd that is..
i feel that my "Experts Comments" r going to be read nd responded back quickly only if i pass it through E-MAIL.. ha.ha
ne way Anu this tagging-tagging and "weirdooo no-1" game is on..
Lets c who wins the race...
By the way who gonna be the judges. hummmm ..
worry not gonna select a panel of top bloggers... fine..:D
By
Anonymous, at 10:01 PM, July 02, 2006
so dear u also entered the group of weirdos.............sardar teri tho.........beta waise after reading your post I also feel like that I am also a weirdo coz I am like u only fleeing away from beauty products and not reading books(except novel) that I get issued from library and many more like ummm strong likin for strong coffe....and pls some of them really not seem to be so wierd as u feel like........[;)] coz they are much more[:p],
waise I wanna tell u one secret that I was the one who originally named u as Sardaar coz u are seriously Sardaar types.........[;)].............oye chota shakeel don't make that kindaa face I'm scared.
And hey u heroine you forgot the 25th and the most crucial one,let me complete your quater-century...
25.you write too long and sometimes too unjhelebal crap in your posts....lolz
[;)]
By
Anonymous, at 11:44 PM, July 02, 2006
//11.I am kind of marriage phobic.
I can relate to this very well.
Waise u werent that wierd :( it seems the title for wierdo no1 goes to me :p
I completely agree with Ms arora here.The 25th point is the most crucial one.
//Ps- rahul mai to bas logo ko aise //hee shant kar rahi thi .
lolz am pretty much sure after this newly tagged ones will come with jutta chappals after me :P
By
Sirius Black, at 1:11 AM, July 03, 2006
HUH...
Don't underestimate me... my existing posts are not enough...
wait i will give ur my weird list....
By
Dh@v@!, at 4:41 PM, July 03, 2006
#sunmay- **smiling**
#ratan-oh to ye baat hai...but now wot do u mean...dekho junta logo wot is he saying ...his' are expert comments n of u ppl ?...chodna nahi tum logo ke comments ki to watt laga di inhone :p ...n btw as far as winning d race is concerned no one has an edge over me...u c 2 dozen weird things ..i guess i m given more time i can come up wid more ...n oh hav u selected d judges?
#arora-lady apun to pahle se hi weirdo tha..ab enter hone wali to baat hi nahi hai ...n wot training ke naam pe tu vaha novels padh rahi hai lagta hai seedhe tera cirtificate cancel karana padega...n dekh chamchee isme secret kya hai menu pata hai ki tune kiski chamchee banna pasand kiya hai ...n moreover ek to tera itna time utilize karwaya upar se pata nahi kya kya bol rahi hai mere blog ko...maan haani ka dava thok doongi ...soch le ...abe chod yaar ...waha kaha ab report mai heere moti jad rahi hai kya ?
#rahul- hummm...u c wen categories r same i.e weirdo we bound to share some or other weird thing...but seems its not dat much weird....n yeah thx to arora to complete my quarter century n u to back it....n man dont worry one sud enjoy every experience of live specially wen its some adventuorous..so enjoy having chappal jutas n al dat ...n tell me how relishing it was :p :p hehe ...n btw keep ur fingers crossed for winning d crown...n keep dem as it is after it also coz i wil b winning it !!
#dhava- arre sir how cud i dare to underestimate u ...tabhi to apko chance diya na...but c u cant be at par wid me ...neither in tt nor in weirdo race ...kyonki sabke bas ki baat nahi hai ...samjha karo !!!lolz
By
Anu Sharma, at 3:28 PM, July 04, 2006
Pages 5
Words 2670
Characters(no spaces) 10,378
Characters(with spaces) 13,458
Paragraphs 1
Lines 203
Dont fumble, these r the stats of ur post. I can get this weird :-)
Interesting series, wud do a post on my blog on this weirdo stuff s.times.
Till then, u keep bugging us with ur long posts.
Amazing, the length of ur posts.
Asset
www.anshulseth.com
By
Anonymous, at 9:43 PM, July 05, 2006
You are not off the mark on tea and marriage.
By
Anonymous, at 10:27 PM, July 05, 2006
You are not off the mark on tea and marriage.
By
Anonymous, at 10:27 PM, July 05, 2006
thx :)
By
Shailesh, at 4:21 PM, July 06, 2006
#sethji- man i really appreciate ur efforts...but i cud not figure out y only 1 para ? i guess thr r many nah?...btw i wil keep bugging u ppl wid my posts as far as my keyboard dosent reject to type...n do u mean to say my posts has added 1 point in ur weird list ? hehe...
#hiren- oh really ..if its nice to c same kinda weirdo !!
#the-ignorant- thx ki kya baat hai...mai hoti to pata nahi kya bolti ..chalo fir bhi ur welcome !!
By
Anu Sharma, at 2:48 PM, July 09, 2006
Just stopped to say hello. nic post. I found not drinking tea and scared of the shower the most weird. I have a lot of weird stuff too.
By
starry, at 8:21 PM, July 10, 2006
#starry nights- thanks...nice to c u here...wud like to listen urs too !
By
Anu Sharma, at 2:48 PM, July 11, 2006
ha...nice post..well, u stole some of my points dat i was gonna pen down in my post..huh !!! damn..he's tagged me too !! neways, really njoyed readin it !! n yeh, i don like tea..either :)
By
Preet, at 1:02 AM, July 17, 2006
#preet- thanks. well i swaer by the image of gr8 epic dat i hav just searched on google dat i didnt stole ur weird points ...n btw i just noted how cud i stole dat hasnt produced yet ! hehe ..n btw u no its his hobby to tag innocent ppl...so take it easy dude !! lol
By
Anu Sharma, at 2:50 PM, July 18, 2006
wierdo raised to the power 24 !!!
too wierd....too interesting
By
Daroga, at 2:06 AM, July 22, 2006
#adarsh- umm 24 is not looking dat typical matematical...lets assume dat a dozen is represented by d so weirdo raise to d power 2d..i think now it looks gud...wot ya say ?
By
Anu Sharma, at 1:21 PM, July 22, 2006
much much better...... wierdo raised to the power 2D ..... ha ha ha
By
Daroga, at 2:07 PM, July 22, 2006
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
By
Anonymous, at 4:31 PM, February 21, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home