IT'S MY LIFE......

Sunday, December 24, 2006

It’s been…

It’s been…

This ‘ It’s been’ series is what I wrote on the last day of exams that is on 15th .Though could not post it then.

[ It’s been 10 days since I have listened to any fm station.

It’s been 10 days and I haven’t spent more than 5 minutes on net.

Its been 10 days and I kept listening every time I picked up the phone “so rahi thi kya” .I don’t know what happened to my friends’ ears or my voice that every time I did sound as if I just woke up by their phone rings.

It’s been about one month since I have seen my newborn cute cousin.

It’s been about 10 days since I have switched on my pc.

It’s been about 15 days and I have been writing outline of what my mind was churning out to produce a number of posts on paper with pen rather with keyboard on ms word.

It’s been 10 days since I have checked anybody’s blog.

It’s been about 10 days since I have written any scrap or mail to anybody.

It’s been 15 days since I have deleted spams. There is one email id of mine which I login for spam-deletion purpose only. Hardly anybody knows that id and so it actually gets only spams and that too at the rate of 20/day.

It’s been 10 days and I have been taking shower about at 2 pm on exam days and lunch at 3pm. One day I even got a light scolding for it from my papa.

It’s been about one month and my masi has been asking me to find a good name for her new born daughter. Earlier too it was me who was held responsible to find good names for most of my maternal cousins so she wants me to continue with that.

It’s been 10 days and I have been telling lie to my family that my exams were going fine. Rather they were kinda so-so.

It’s been 3 semesters and I have screwed one paper in each semester.

It’s been 20 days since I have seen any movie despite the fact that I have four unseen movies at present in my pc.

It’s been 20 days and I have cancelled every shopping plan.

It’s been 10 days and I have stayed awake all night on the exam day except some 1-2 hr of unaware snoozes.

It’s been 10 days and the most crucial time has been from 5am to 8.30 am for 9am exam, even a single second seemed worth of 1 kg diamond.

It’s been about 10 days and I kept wearing only one jacket for all exams. Not that I am kind of any superstitious with that particular jacket or I don’t have any other to wear. In fact I didn’t have even that single minute to open up the cupboard and choose one among a dozen of woolen clothes so that same jacket hanging on hanger outside came handy like anything. Damn to what one would think of ! You see the scene of those 2-3 hours before the exam commencement.

It’s been 20 days and I have been cribbing myself for not studying regularly through out the semester and then finally kept repeating to myself ‘next sem I wont let this happen to me. sachhimuchhi’

It’s been 15 days and I kept praying to god ki please do help in maintaining the consistency. Getting a comparatively low percentage for all the semesters constantly is not the problem. Problem occurs when the graph between the x-y axes shows a downward straight line.

And it’s been ages since I have said “paper went superb”.]


This I guess best describes my situation during exams. Despite my all self imposed efforts I could best manage to perform barely okayish. No surprise it was because I hardly studied seriously in this semester. And screwed DCN a big time while other performed satisfactorily. A grievance application has been submitted on the behalf of whole class for a subject called TOC (theory of computation) because paper was a mix of out-of-syllabus-and-high-level stuff. And guess what the weird thing is, I did ok and far better than I suppose whole class.

Four days of vacation passed so fast that it seemed to me busier than my exams days. My bro arrived on the very day when my exams finished so it was obvious to get busy with him in shopping, movies, attending his friends and then meeting my friends, though I remain in touch with them by phone but face to face meeting is something else and then some other pending tasks etc etc.Now new semester has begun again, classes have commenced from the very first day, projects have been assigned to all groups and these coming five months from January to may have repeatedly been announced as the busiest period of the MCA for a host of reasons.

Though placement fortnight will be in mid may but news is also that a few ones, hcl and wipro to name two are planning to visit campus in March itself. That early placement thing also has created a bit of hustle and bustle among students. Not that I am interested in these two companies but of course would always like to test where do I stand. I may even decide to not to sit for any one if there is any one girl one company policy get implemented. What more if one of my better friends who is at decent position in hcl will listen that, he will definitely kill me by his long lecture. Looks quite pretentious and overweening of me but that’s what is in my mind. I may even end up with no offer letter in my hand at the end but I guess no one has copyright on mungerilaal ke haseen sapne.Does anybody have? Agar koi hai to kripiya kar ke bata de, 5-10 rupay de ke setting kar lenge ..

I know it’s been a long time since I have posted here on a regular basis and believe me I longed for it like anything. Let alone my this pining for writing more, irony is this that I even thought of creating one more new blog on different theme. But it didn’t take me much time to realize that it would be foolish of me to think to materialize it when I am not even able to do justice with this already existent blog on the grounds of frequency of posts.

Having said all this I still say for this blog of mine what could exactly be put into this “tera peecha na hum chodenge blogiye…”

Right now listening ‘bin tere kya hai jeena’ from wo lamhe for which number of time, I don’t have any idea.next one is ‘hazaro khwahishe aisi ki har khwahish pe dam nikle’ .Don’t know when I will be bored of jagjeet’s gajals.And next one is ‘sadma to hai mujhe bhi ki tujhse juda hoon mai ‘.

8 Comments:

  • I guess I can say the same about late baths n lunches, so-so exams, screwing exams per sem, movies n quite a lot more. Guess everybody at one stage of live goes through the same things....

    Nice idea of compiling lots of stuff n letting it all out at once.., gives us a lot to know bout u... :)

    By Blogger Dude Hyderabadi, at 6:53 PM, December 24, 2006  

  • Sahi ja rahi ho anu ---
    Sab theek hoga fikar na karo ...ek do exam main fail ho bhi gayee tab bhi pangaa nahi.....

    Hum tumhaar sath hoon...
    :)

    By Blogger Ye manzilen !!, at 3:52 AM, December 28, 2006  

  • #Dude hyderabadi- hydersbaadi biryani ki yaad aa gayi apka comment dekh kar ..well yeah students can better relate wid all thz stuff a stud goes thru..thanks btw.

    #Thz destinations-whr m i goin..oh i c u r talking abt my next trip to moon ! n yes tell me ur university jaha 1-2 mai fail hone pe koi pangaa nahi hota ...i wil suggest out uni committee to follow them !

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 11:02 AM, December 29, 2006  

  • Dekho Anu, Main Anu naam ke logon ka natural supporter hoon. Tumhara exceptional case hoga - Koi bhi committe ho - Harvard aur Wharton wale aaj kal kis ke lecture sun rahe hain rail bhawan main padhti ho na?
    ( Woh Rail Bhavan wale kiya har exam main paas hue the?)
    Phir?
    :)
    BTW I like the new name for my blog " THZ Destinations". Good stuff-
    Blog likhti raha karo ....tumhara hi fayeda hai is main...!!!

    By Blogger Ye manzilen !!, at 11:38 AM, December 29, 2006  

  • happy new year

    By Blogger Dh@v@!, at 9:46 PM, December 29, 2006  

  • next year mai tumhara post padhke comments di jayegi.... tab tak njoy... tc

    By Blogger Dh@v@!, at 9:47 PM, December 29, 2006  

  • #thz desti-"Blog likhti raha karo ....tumhara hi fayeda hai is main...!!! "
    y do u knw nyone who is thinking over to pay me big cheques for it ? :p

    #dhaval-Wish u too a very happy new year buddy.u may comment in nxt yr but im gonna publish d last post of dis yr in just a few minutes!

    By Blogger Anu Sharma, at 11:55 PM, December 29, 2006  

  • Anu-
    Pehle faislaa karo ke moon pe jana hai ye check book chaiyye ?
    Think before u ask ...who u know u miht get it....

    By Blogger Ye manzilen !!, at 9:51 AM, December 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home