I write ….
I was about to write a post on the line of sayesh’s this post. I literally liked her post in fact one has to make a lotsa effort to find a post on her blog that wont interests him. Well that’s when I tagged by Adarsh. So it seemed better to complete a tag rather write a tag-able post without getting tagged. Thus here I go…
I am thinking ….
How ironic it is to fight physically, verbally and in all other fashions with your bro and sis and then missing them intensely when they are going to leave home for education, job etc or when you listen them on phone in the same tone, with same faked fights made deliberately to make you feel that they haven’t changed yet no matter how many b’days they have celebrated. And amazingly you too pose yourself as if you are ok with it rather happier than before.
I said….
well i think whatever be the situation, whatever be the confusions we are engulfed in , I believe life should be taken very lightly otherwise life will absorb us in the process and we wont we that self dat we are born with...every thing should be taken smoothly..n simple funda is that ..if we think that any crisis any conflict wont remain in our mind and green after 1 month or so its not worth wasting time on it...most of the problems are just the passing phase its just the remembrance of them that take make them seem as if they dominate a big part of our time and life ! ( to one of my friend when he seemed in stress)
I want...
People to be more humble and soft to helpers,maids,beggers,labours and other classes who they suppose to be inferior to them .I just have been to one of my friend’s pg and saw one of her pgmate scolding her maid bitterly on some petty matter. Her maid tolerated her may be because she was the source of her income but the girl did not only exhibit her bad mannerism but also displayed a poor show of what could be her upbringing and values like.
I wish...
to build a company of which founders are me and my friends ,where there is no threat of bossy boss ,no incidents of pulling somebody down . Just leg pulling,hand pulling,hair pulling,ear pulling, or kitna pull karna hai bhai padhe ja rahe ho,bailgadi pull karo jake !
I miss...
The days when I and my family used to have enough time to persue off the routine stuffs.I miss those driving,swimming in chandrabhaga river,TT classes from dad when we all used to have great fun while learning.Those picnics,outings in monsoon weather.Now things are not same as everybody is running short of time.I miss My school,coching friends. Most of them are not here now.Some doing job and some study and some both.Tutions after school-time,long talks-discussions-gossips after 2hr coching class outside CL among we 5 friends were the most memorable and fun times.
I hear...
The giggles and laugh we make everyday in and out of classroom on some stupid jokes and acts.Compliments I get from friends,uncles and aunts.I hear papa, saying one time to some uncle who came to meet him “azze ye meri beti nahi mera beta hai “ on uncle’s asking “ye badi beti hai ? “
I wonder...
how on earth I had remained single for almost 22 years and never involved in something called relationship.Well more rightly I wonder why could no one impress me to the degree to make me drawn towards him.
I regret...
My not persuing TT after schools ,officially.
I am...
very self-esteemed and trustworthy person.
I dance...
alone with my sis at home or on occasions mostly with friends and in crowd where I am not the direct source of viewer’s chuckle
I sing...
in lab ,in class, while riding ,while reading,while coding ,while cooking ..in low voice and in home if my bro and sis don’t stop me forcedly to sing their own songs.
I cry...
not that much and only when I am alone even not before my family members or close friends.My friends never saw me crying except during hindi movies.
I am not...
too much ambitious who will overlook her family,peace and little beautiful moments to achieve the larger-than-life aims.Then I am not the one who will do anything or everything beyond her values and principles to gain what she wants.I am not a hypocrite.
I write...
because I want to see myself some years down the line how I used to be like,how nice time I had . I write because I think everytime you don’t have somebody to vent out what you feel to , whatever it is. See obviously I cant bore anybody by talking something like last post with .
I confuse...
myself, am I being taken in right spirit or I was fooled. And yeah I get confused among pulses too. I don’t recognize them by their names rather by their colours like ‘yallow wali’,’black wali’,’green wali’ etc…
I need...
to concentrate and find more time for my studies and catch up with the chapters I am legging behind at.Tests are approaching, you see.
I should...
learn to express my true feelings.At times I think I am quite reserved in appreciating things.Most importantly I SHOULD NOT read novels at the back rows while teacher is delivering his/her lecture.
I finish...
off more nonsense and leg pulling than I should.
I tag…
Abhi (pahli bar tag kiya hai janab apko, mana nahi karna !)
Dhaval (good boy, pahle wala tag bhi time par complete kiya tha unlike of some ultra-lazy creatures ! )
Sunshine (I hope you get time from your shopping sprees and long to-do list before leaving to US to finish it )
Ankit (hmm, guess it will be a good break for you from term-papers )
I am thinking ….
How ironic it is to fight physically, verbally and in all other fashions with your bro and sis and then missing them intensely when they are going to leave home for education, job etc or when you listen them on phone in the same tone, with same faked fights made deliberately to make you feel that they haven’t changed yet no matter how many b’days they have celebrated. And amazingly you too pose yourself as if you are ok with it rather happier than before.
I said….
well i think whatever be the situation, whatever be the confusions we are engulfed in , I believe life should be taken very lightly otherwise life will absorb us in the process and we wont we that self dat we are born with...every thing should be taken smoothly..n simple funda is that ..if we think that any crisis any conflict wont remain in our mind and green after 1 month or so its not worth wasting time on it...most of the problems are just the passing phase its just the remembrance of them that take make them seem as if they dominate a big part of our time and life ! ( to one of my friend when he seemed in stress)
I want...
People to be more humble and soft to helpers,maids,beggers,labours and other classes who they suppose to be inferior to them .I just have been to one of my friend’s pg and saw one of her pgmate scolding her maid bitterly on some petty matter. Her maid tolerated her may be because she was the source of her income but the girl did not only exhibit her bad mannerism but also displayed a poor show of what could be her upbringing and values like.
I wish...
to build a company of which founders are me and my friends ,where there is no threat of bossy boss ,no incidents of pulling somebody down . Just leg pulling,hand pulling,hair pulling,ear pulling, or kitna pull karna hai bhai padhe ja rahe ho,bailgadi pull karo jake !
I miss...
The days when I and my family used to have enough time to persue off the routine stuffs.I miss those driving,swimming in chandrabhaga river,TT classes from dad when we all used to have great fun while learning.Those picnics,outings in monsoon weather.Now things are not same as everybody is running short of time.I miss My school,coching friends. Most of them are not here now.Some doing job and some study and some both.Tutions after school-time,long talks-discussions-gossips after 2hr coching class outside CL among we 5 friends were the most memorable and fun times.
I hear...
The giggles and laugh we make everyday in and out of classroom on some stupid jokes and acts.Compliments I get from friends,uncles and aunts.I hear papa, saying one time to some uncle who came to meet him “azze ye meri beti nahi mera beta hai “ on uncle’s asking “ye badi beti hai ? “
I wonder...
how on earth I had remained single for almost 22 years and never involved in something called relationship.Well more rightly I wonder why could no one impress me to the degree to make me drawn towards him.
I regret...
My not persuing TT after schools ,officially.
I am...
very self-esteemed and trustworthy person.
I dance...
alone with my sis at home or on occasions mostly with friends and in crowd where I am not the direct source of viewer’s chuckle
I sing...
in lab ,in class, while riding ,while reading,while coding ,while cooking ..in low voice and in home if my bro and sis don’t stop me forcedly to sing their own songs.
I cry...
not that much and only when I am alone even not before my family members or close friends.My friends never saw me crying except during hindi movies.
I am not...
too much ambitious who will overlook her family,peace and little beautiful moments to achieve the larger-than-life aims.Then I am not the one who will do anything or everything beyond her values and principles to gain what she wants.I am not a hypocrite.
I write...
because I want to see myself some years down the line how I used to be like,how nice time I had . I write because I think everytime you don’t have somebody to vent out what you feel to , whatever it is. See obviously I cant bore anybody by talking something like last post with .
I confuse...
myself, am I being taken in right spirit or I was fooled. And yeah I get confused among pulses too. I don’t recognize them by their names rather by their colours like ‘yallow wali’,’black wali’,’green wali’ etc…
I need...
to concentrate and find more time for my studies and catch up with the chapters I am legging behind at.Tests are approaching, you see.
I should...
learn to express my true feelings.At times I think I am quite reserved in appreciating things.Most importantly I SHOULD NOT read novels at the back rows while teacher is delivering his/her lecture.
I finish...
off more nonsense and leg pulling than I should.
I tag…
Abhi (pahli bar tag kiya hai janab apko, mana nahi karna !)
Dhaval (good boy, pahle wala tag bhi time par complete kiya tha unlike of some ultra-lazy creatures ! )
Sunshine (I hope you get time from your shopping sprees and long to-do list before leaving to US to finish it )
Ankit (hmm, guess it will be a good break for you from term-papers )



25 Comments:
oh.... I m SORRY .... aarop lagaane k liye....b'fore re-checking :)
By
Daroga, at 3:04 AM, August 02, 2006
hmm......very gud answers...
especially the ones to 'I said' , 'I want' and 'I write'.
sm1 inside me also 'wants' the same thing......it was very nice of u to point it out...
By
Daroga, at 3:15 AM, August 02, 2006
yaar abhi tag kyun kiya...exam ke baad complete karunga..waise nice post i must say maja reveals a lot abt u.
U wonder why u remained single....well just lower down ur expectations a bit :)
By
Ankit, at 6:21 AM, August 02, 2006
huh kitna meetha meetha likha hai :P
By
SUNMAY, at 7:25 PM, August 02, 2006
tht was really beautiful :D
I could relate to so many things there but my fav was what you said ;)
This post reminds me of the same tag i have to complete also :D
By
Sirius Black, at 1:59 AM, August 03, 2006
thy wish is my command lady. just gimme some time.
By
sunshine, at 12:14 PM, August 03, 2006
hii anu darling....read ur blog after a very long time..
abbe mujhe kahnaa toh nahi chahiye...bcoz tu chad jaayegi...but really u write very well..i mean how expressive u r!!
well keep it up yaar...u know while reading ur blog i hv come to the conclusion that there is a side to ur personality which u do not reveal to anyone..
but really yaar teri blog pad kar thoda philosophical aur senti bhi h gayi thi...
anyways beta lagi rah...i m proud of u..mind it yeh mein sab ko nahi kahti.
By
Anonymous, at 4:05 PM, August 03, 2006
Hey Anu,
This tagging business is keeping u busy, huh..
Though I fall in the category of ppl who r the culprits of last tagging series, but tht is due to no. of reasons.
Laziness is just one, and the idea of my blog being read only by me, add to it, it doesn't bring the reqd. enthu .
Neway, abt this post, reveals a lot abt u.Refreshing n surprising 2.
I cud relate to many things.Nice to know tht idealism has a bigger society.
TT has always been my passion, though coming 2 job doesn't let one follow all tht.
Nice n humble thots in many other tags.Endangered these dayz.
Now, doesn't this post also sound serious,unlike wht u want 2 give ur readers!!
Asset
www.anshulseth.com
By
Anonymous, at 12:32 AM, August 04, 2006
#adarsh-1.so arop nirast hua n anu nirdosh sabit hui !
2.shukriya, i think many of us want thz acchi acchi things but wondering how many qualify wen it come to d real part ! but nice to no u really appreciate it .
#ankit - dekhiye aisa hai ki jab post likha jata hai tab ye circular public interest mai jari kar diya jata hai ki in logo ko tag pass kiya hai...alag se chamakta dhamkta post nahi likha jata hai ki ye log ab kho-kho khelenge ! samjhe ?n abt d singleness even i m wondering , guess i sud write a post on dis expectation thing in dis area !!
#sunmay- oh i c, i didnt knew thr exist some mechanism which u can taste ones post with !...ap kahe to kuch kadwa ya khatta ho jaye [:d] :p
#seriously black- thankoo ji ..kya baat hai everybody liked 'i said' , nobody liked 'i finish' or 'i wish' ? btw i knew dat u hav already been tagged 4 dis so thought y sud i invite more no of curses !
#sunshine- hmmm, flattered...sure, take ur time.
#nidhi-oh chotu dear...swagatam !yar maine socha col mai pahle hi itna dimag ka dahi bana deti hoo to yaha kyoo banao isliye nahi bataya..moreover nowadays u r not studying im seeing, aunty se baat karni padegi ki blog padhti hai books nahi !btw thx dear , thr is no other personality of mine yar, its just we hav better jokes to share wid each other rather than talking abt thz non-fun material ..n darling im too proud of u ..amazing frnd lik u r seldom met..i'll miss u 2 dear ..n dekh mai bilkul kisi paid ya chat pe nahi chadhi as u guessed !! hehe ..
By
Anu Sharma, at 12:44 AM, August 04, 2006
nice post.. must have taken quiet sometime.. ! Good read
By
Raghav, at 2:01 PM, August 04, 2006
hello maam.....so you are back after long break and on a path to become a voracious writer... well....today i have also started once again...lets see if i can try to keep this momentum up... you can visit www.atulonweb.blogspot.com
it has a new post and i plan to update it on weekend but my home broadband provider has still blocked blogspot.
By
Atul, at 4:54 PM, August 04, 2006
hold on buddy... will come agin...
"I'll be back"
By
Dh@v@!, at 5:24 PM, August 04, 2006
Hey buddy…
“I wonder...
how on earth I had remained single for almost 22 years and never involved in something called relationship.Well more rightly I wonder why could no one impress me to the degree to make me drawn towards him.”
Even I wonder… y??? how??? Do one thing… next time se aankhe khuli rakh kar chalna… kahi koi impress karne wala dikh jaaye…
N u can give the same advice to me also ;)…
About
I regret...
“My not persuing TT after schools ,officially.” Go get it yar…..
Also congo for new FM (Radio Mirchi in Jaipur…) ab to Jaipur bhi hot ho gaya!!!!
Keep rocking…
Njoy…
By
Dh@v@!, at 7:28 PM, August 06, 2006
Nice blog and nice bio-data..Iam sure now some handsome guy will try to immpress.......good sum up ..u look nosta
By
Life, at 3:28 PM, August 10, 2006
#to all - sorry 4 d late reply !
#anshul- hey i guess u n me both posted our text at d same time ,thus cud nt c ur comment neways its ur wish to complete d tag , i wont force u , write wot u njoy ! thr is always some point of time wen we r require to prioritize things n in process leave sth in d way ..well i never tried to make my posts acc to readers interest coz dats wot dey can do on thr own blog, its diff thing dat most of d times my days consist of humorous incidents n col life n thus thz get reflect in post too !
#raghav- thank you ! not much time but den i dont hav dat busy shedule of pm ..nah ?
#atul- haan manage to karna padta hai ..had a couple of tests in a single day n den other academic stuff den bhai ws abt to leave so was also busy in shopping for him ..btw its really nice to c u back in blog world. u rem na i hav tagged u too for dat weird post ! n oh u can access ur blog n others thru pkblogs , eg www.pkblogs.com/atulonweb...samjh aya dhakkan ?
#dhava- kya ishtyle hai ...ok welcome again ..arre ankhei to mai puri fad kar rakhti hoon ,itni khuli hoti hai ki log mirror ki tarah use karte hai but alas koi tarakki nahi hui well how wud u lik to get d copy pasted lines thru ur cooment or e-mail ? or ab bahot budhe ho gaye officialy tt ko persue karne ke liye..hehe n hamra jaipur to bahot dino se hot ho gaya hai ab to jal raha hai !!
#vikas- thanks, n man if handsome guys do begin thr proposing process after readin a couple of posts im ready to publish dozens :p...sud i ?
By
Anu Sharma, at 4:51 PM, August 10, 2006
"kya ishtyle hai"
~Naa re...
...ok welcome again
~Thnx ;)
thru ur cooment or e-mail ?
~nething (mail???)
or ab bahot budhe ho gaye officialy tt ko persue karne ke liye..
~no yar... koi limit nahi hoti... go for it...
hehe n hamra jaipur to bahot dino se hot ho gaya hai ab to jal raha hai !!
~ic.... aur hamar gujarat jal mai duba jaa raha hai...
By
Dh@v@!, at 6:12 PM, August 10, 2006
@anu
well i think u should try out may be he will get impress by ur pen down style
Best of luck :)
By
Life, at 8:15 PM, August 10, 2006
cool post
By
praphul, at 3:03 AM, August 11, 2006
#dhaval - kya ishtyle hai reply ka reply karne ki...are ab kaun ghaas dalega is umar mai..isliye evai routine mai practice karna hi sahi hai ..ye i c d effects of waether...poles apart...yahan acchi barish nahi ho rahi vahan ruk nahi rahi ..god help !
#vikas- apke muh mai cadbury,perk,kit-kat,butter scotch etc etc...
#praful- shukriya !
By
Anu Sharma, at 3:49 PM, August 12, 2006
@anu
uske saath mein ek sundar , sushil aur chillbuli saathi yaar........we both sail on same boat
By
Life, at 12:44 PM, August 14, 2006
if teh same fields are given to me to be filled then at least one will be the same:- i MISS the moments when we used to stand under the tree for hours...chatting, laughing, pulling leg, discussing and after those hours, the day suddenly seemed to be worthwhile... really..lucky too have a friend like u..
By
Atul, at 7:44 PM, August 20, 2006
anuji aapke new post ki waiting ho rahi hai...........
By
Life, at 11:52 AM, August 24, 2006
Anuji kaha ghum ho gai???
Rajasthan mai baadh aayi hai usme ... nahi nahi...
wating for ur new post buddy...
By
Dh@v@!, at 10:34 AM, September 01, 2006
#vikas - sushil n chulbuli too ...quite a tough combination !
#atul- oh really ?did u guys surely njoyed d taang kheching session frm we gals ?but for sure rahul sir must hav been gone mad over d noise we ppl used to make ...or bhagysali to ap hai hee..akhir hamare jaise shaks apki popat kiya karte the/hai !!
#vikas- bas to countdown shuru ho gaya hai sir !!
#abhay- thanks abhay !
#dhaval- arre na mera bulawa itna jaldi nahi ane wala...abhi to bahot pakana hai tum logo ko...itni asaani se nahi ...was busy thz days ..new post wil b thr soon !!
By
Anu Sharma, at 3:15 PM, September 01, 2006
Very nice site! »
By
Anonymous, at 2:12 PM, March 03, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home